3. "Bad Luck Charm."

"So, with that information, that zombie appeared in here because of you," Haruto pointed at you. Taken aback, you try to tell him that you absolutely couldn't have randomly summoned a zombie and a bat out of thin air, but he shut you up. "You have a quirk."

"... No?" You denied again, quite unsure this time actually considering the situation.

"Yes, you do." He sternly spoke, looking you dead in the eye. For being a seemingly weak man, his tone of language is rather... terrifying. More terrifying than Oji. "Oji has a quirk to see whether or not someone's lying." He explained. Said male nodded subtly, his eyes wavering down for some reason. Oji seemed to be nervous. "And I don't have one at all, as you should, ahem, remember."

"... Dude I really don't remember that." You deadpanned. His face showed pure confusion, even though Haruto had just mentioned that he had no powers. Even so, it was in a spur of panic that he mentioned it. "I really don't."

"Do you have memory loss?"

"Probably, she fell from the damn sky," Oji sighed, putting a hand on his head as a way to ease the upcoming headache he felt. "You fall, hit something with your head, you're a little woozy."

"... Uh-huh." Haruto mumbled. "You sure it isn't some backfire of her quirk?"

"I don't have whatever the fuck that is!"

"It's a power, you've had that explained to you multiple times." The white haired male started to walk towards you. His glasses shimmered in the city's light coming from the tall glass window. "Now tell me, who are you?"

"... [Name] [Surname]." You responded finally. "Please don't put me on a hitlist. I don't want to die... yet."

Oji chuckled, "We won't, kid."

-

A walking bad luck charm you are. Constantly attracting unfortunate events. One thing happened, which made something else happen, then that made something even worse happen! Bad luck just happened to happen! It's horrifying! You don't even know what hex cursed you, let alone why it's even happening! Give yourself a break, not everyone wakes up in a new world, on the beach, immediately knowing what they're supposed to do. Not to mention, if you weren't forced into this home where Haruto and Oji worked, you would have been homeless. Think about it! A scary thought that is... wait a minute, since you're a teenager, you would've been sent to the orphanage!

"... How is it there?" You mumbled to yourself. You have always been alone, constantly having to fend for yourself. The only time you had people raising and training you was when you were younger,— around eleven. That's when they sacrificed themselves for you.

It's a heavy thought. It's depressing you don't even remember them anymore.

You really could have sworn you remembered them. Just a second ago, their names were at the tip of your tongue. A clear, vivid memory.

You then realize that Haruto told you that you could walk around in the large courtyard for some fresh air, which you preferred to do at the moment. The heavy, gloomy dread of a depressing aura filled the room as you remembered the people who raised you. A bittersweet memory.

You then got up quickly in order to make your way to the courtyard. Haruto said it was a beautiful large space where you could collect your thoughts, and not plot about escaping. When he said that last part, he totally knew what you were thinking. Too bad, he told you there were cameras. Boo-hoo. The automatic doors opened, welcoming you into the lively courtyard. It was a rather breezy day, and the trees swayed. You saw a bench near a rose bush, and decided to go sit near it since it looked pretty.