12. "Decisions."

"Atoms?" Todoroki winced, confused on what you were even saying. "What does that even have to do with anything?"

'Oh. Oh shit!' You panicked, your eyes widening as you looked over to the side. "I-I never said that!" You stuttered, trying your best to cover up what you had literally just said. "You're delusional!" You're not one to be talking about delusional, are you? He struggled in your hold, unable to move an inch. Though, he had suddenly distracted you as you forgot he could control ice. Todoroki sent some icicles of some sort towards your face, causing you to lose focus and let him go. "That's my damn eye!"

At this rate, you couldn't even do anything anymore with your atomic manipulation. Using it anymore, you'd forget more and more things. You hated that. Hated it a lot. You wished you had some "normal" drawback, considering these guys can either have fatigue, or just... you don't know, some other things?

Oh! That's right! You have One for All!

Your face brightened, the sudden realization that you have another quirk that doesn't cause you to forget things. But, it hurts you. So... either way, you'll be losing another memory to heal yourself. No, actually, there's Recovery Girl!

You quickly readied your stance, preparing to shoot a blast aiming for Todoroki to get him out of the place. You were sure you had a little bit of time left, but at this rate... you would lose— knowing how fearful you are of losing your memories.

So, with a quirk that was passed down to you, and a dream, you blew him away.

"Ow, ow, ow! Fuck this quirk!" You whined, holding your hand as it was all bruised. Seemingly slashing the air, you sent a powerful wave of power towards him, breaking numerous walls in the way and sending him flying back. You wondered if he was dead.

"Time is up!" All Might announced through the ear piece. "Villains win!"

"He's... not dead, right?"

-

You were finally done in the nurse's office, and your hand was all healed up nicely. Humming a nice tune, you made your way back to the classroom to get your things and head home for the day.

Well, until you were approached by a hell ton of people who wanted to talk.

You're too hungry for this.

"Hey, [Surname], right?!" The same spiky red haired guy came up to you, along with a couple others. His sharp teeth shined in the light. "You were so cool out there!"

"You remember me, right?" Another person spoke up. "I'm Mina! I also think you were great out there!"

"Um, thanks?" You tilted your head to the side. "I... I'm really hungry, so I gotta get home now if you all don't mind, uh... see you later?"

"Oh, see you then!" They waved.

-

A pen was shoved into your hands.

"Write." Haruto demanded. He was livid.

Oji coughed, shuffling across the room. "Are we just going to forget she mentioned her actual quirk to one of her classmates?"

"Everyone's going to find out soon enough," You shook your head, a sigh leaving your lips. "The hell do I even write?"

"Your name, your damn birthday, everything about you," Haruto said, getting up angrily and trudging over to Oji. "What did you put for her quirk on all the files we handed to the school?"

"..."

"Oji."

"I can't remember, okay!" The larger male replied. "Why is this even such a big deal?! You're always so stingy about this when it comes to [Name]'s quirk—"