19. "Reject."

The battle between Bakugou and Uraraka was quite something to see. Their battle had you literally on the edge of your seat, seeing as you fell off of it at one given point. People in the crowd even started to give their own opinion on the matter, seeing that Bakugou was more than already beating Uraraka in terms of power. But every time he sent out an attack, she made sure to get all the rubble broken up from the ground to lift it into the air.

And so, rocks came rushing down onto Bakugou.

'Well, he deserves that.'

Nevermind. Bakugou sent out a large enough explosion to ruin Uraraka's plan. You stare at the battlefield, in awe of the amount of power displayed from the both of them. Her thinking was quite brilliant to you, using all of the dust created so she could manage the plan. He was already on a different level than most kids. The damn blond was pretty ignorant and a bitch, but you had to admit that Bakugou was a really strong person.

It was just the fact you were rooting for Uraraka.

"And I thought she had him!" You exclaimed, sighing as you sat back in your chair.

"Her plan was great, but..."

"His power level is far from hers." You shook your head. "Even so, with the obvious power difference, she did well."

"[Surname]..." Kaminari suddenly piped up

"Huh?" Your head went to face him. "What's up?"

"... You're not as colorful as you usually are," he pointed out. You blinked, not realizing what he meant exactly. "Your words are way calmer than usual."

"Oh!" You laughed, your shoulders shaking. "Was it really that bad to the point it's abnormal if I don't?"

"Honestly, yeah." Kirishima engaged in the conversation between you two. "You and Bakugou nearly have the same mouth."

"Uh-huh..."

"You did not listen to a word I just said, huh?"

"People who lecture me on my vocabulary can fuck off." You shrugged, a smug smile on your features. Kaminari shook his head with a sigh, as well did Kirishima.

"[Surname] is really something, huh?" The yellow haired boy whispered to Kirishima.

"Why are we whispering?" He asked him in a low tone.

"Why? So she doesn't hear us!"

"She clearly can, she's glaring at us." Kirishima pointed you out, and yes, he was definitely correct, you were glaring at him.

"Darn... she probably has super sensitive hearing then." Kaminari sat back up properly. You rolled your eyes, kicking his chair with your feet.

"No. You just can't whisper for jack shit." You bluntly stated. "Wait, who is next?"

"Umm, for the quarter-finals... it's Todoroki and Midoriya," Kirishima responded back to you.

"That's going to be a fun one!" You exclaimed, clapping your hands together. "I'm excited!"

"I've never seen her like this..." Kaminari said, looking at you with a concerned expression. "She would be calling someone one of her colorful insults by now."

"Who do you guys think is going to win?!" You looked down at the two of them. "A person who breaks their bones or a... nevermind, it's already clearly said and done."

"..." Kaminari turned his attention back in front of him, Kirishima doing the same thing.

"Fuck you two then," You grumbled to yourself, crossing your arms. "Fucking motherfucker..." Your attention was then diverted somewhere else.