13. "Universal Studios Japan: Gone Wrong Edition."

"Now for today's basic hero training," Aizawa started to explain. You were simply dozing out in space, looking at nothing. "Rescue training."

"Oh I'd let everyone die here..." You muttered to yourself.

"[Surname], stop that. We've talked about this."

"Do you have inhuman hearing or something?! How did you hear that?!" You yelled, in disbelief that he had heard your little plans. "Since when did we even talk about it anyway...?"

"Sounds like another rough day." Kaminari smiled nervously.

"Right!" Mina exclaimed with a determined expression on her face.

You scowled.

You liked kicking ass.

"Come on! This is what being a hero is all about! Right, [Surname]?!" Kirishima decided to bring you into their conversation.

"Huh?! Why am I being dragged into this convo?!" You sigh, shaking your head. "I don't give a rat's ass about this anymore!"

"I'll be right at home in a flood." Tsuyu said.

"Hey, I'm not done," Aizawa glared. "It's optional for you to wear your costumes or not. Some of them may not be suited for the environment. The site is a bit remote, so we'll be taking a bus."

-

You were sitting next to Midoriya, who was in his gym uniform. Snickering at him, the two of you had a small laugh about how hopefully his newer hero costume would be better.

"I generally say what's on my mind, Midoriya, [Surname]," Tsuyu starts.

"... What?" She caught both of your attention.

"Oh what is it, Asui?" Midoriya panicked. He was quite obviously not used to talking to people, given his horrid experience in junior high.

"Call me Tsuyu," she corrected him, and then turned to the two of you. "Even though [Surname] can do more... that blast she used on Todoroki looked a lot like All Might's. Both your quirks resemble his."

'Oh fuck.' You stared at her with a blank face, not knowing what to do or say in the situation. "Uh..."

"R-Really?!" Midoriya stuttered, his face a whole panicking mess. You elbowed him, signaling him to not say anything stupid.

"Well, it's just some power enhancing thing. Not too much, really. Right, Midoriya? That's what yours is as well, correct?"

He seemed quite uncomfortable with your intense side eye.

"But, [Surname], you were able to do much more than enhance your strength."

"D-Don't you have a good eye, Tsuyu...?" You nervously stuttered, not meeting her gaze at all. "Maybe you're... delusional." You for sure muttered that last part, looking down with sweat.

"Even so," Kirishima then involved himself in the conversion. "All Might doesn't get hurt, but these two do. Strength enhancement is cool though. There's a ton you can do with it, unlike my hardening quirk. It's good for a fight, but it's really boring."

"I think that's pretty neat, though. Your quirk is more than enough if you want to go pro." Midoriya compliments him.

"Pro, but don't forget heroes have to worry about popular appeal as well!"

"My navel laser is both strong and cool. Perfect for a pro." Aoyama boasted about himself.

"Who the hell would want a quirk like yours?"