𝐀 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢, 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭."

1 | A JEDI, YET A PRINCESS

HERA ROSE BEILLANE STOOD IN THE JEDI TRAINING ROOM, at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. She held her crystal blue lightsaber, that was more white than blue, in her right hand as she held it protectively in front of her. A practice droid flew around above her as she tuned into the force.

She watched with hawk eyes as the droid moved around her, waiting for her guard to be taken down.

Her white Jedi wrapped robes hung loosely on her slightly curved body, yet the robes clung to her curves. Her white combat boots were laced up tight, making sure they wouldn't fall off, like they had most of the times. Her blonde hair was tied back into a half up half down braid with her front wiskies framing her face. Her Padawan braid, that represented her part in the Jedi Order, laid on her right shoulder. She had a light blue rubber band that symbolized the first time she had gotten her Padawn Braid, and another a little further down to show her hair growth over the years.

The practice droid then let out a series of shots that were aimed towards Hera. Hera deflected multiple before doing a side arial and landing on one foot as she spun around. Her lightsaber whipped through the hair, leaving a small blue hue behind it, as she sliced the training droid in half, and she breathed heavily.

She had always been athletic and acrobatic. She used her physical skills to her advantage when she would duel with her Padawan companions.

Clapping was heard as Hera looked over to see her Master, Demaia Goldenburg, walking over as her brown Jedi robe covered her beige tunic and trousers. Her brown leather utility belt clung to her waist, and her silver lightsaber hilt swung above her right waist.

"Well done, Hera." Demaia commented as the young girl smiled and deactivated her lightsaber. "You seem to still know how to use a lightsaber. Despite constantly training to be good at acrobatics."