𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

"𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐞

"𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐞."

13 | JEDI PROTECTORS FOR A JEDI KNIGHT

HERA STOOD ON HER APARTMENT'S BALCONY with Padme at her side and Vira was at her other side. Taira had left Hera to help Myra and Nira with the preparations in Hera's bedroom. Hera looked out at the starships racing by. The sun had finally come out and there wasn't as much fog. The glistening city was beautiful, and Hera had a small smile on her face. General Hawdeve and another guard stood on either side of the balcony door.

"How do you feel about seeing Anakin again?" Padme asked, moving closer to Hera and nudging the Queen's shoulder.

"Somewhat nervous, I guess." Hera said truthfully as she glanced to Padme.

"When was the last time you saw him again?" Padme asked.

"I would see him around the Temple rarely, but the last time we spoke was after the Battle of Naboo." Hera said, remembering their last conversation.

"Well, now you will see him face to face." Padme said with a small smirk.

"Well, how about you and Amir?" Hera said, and she smirked at Padme's blushing face.

The two girls giggled at each other. There was commotion in the hallway inside, and both girls turned to look to see Jar Jar's back as he flailed his arms around. They turned back to each other before looking back at the city.

"Obi! Obi! Obi! Mesa sooo smilen to semin Sousa. Wahoooo! And Demeea!" Jar Jar's squeaky voice was heard in the hallway.

"It's good to see you again, Jar Jar." Demaia's voice said, and a small smile came to Hera's face as she heard the voice of her old master.