𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝."

11 | THE BATTLE

HERA STOOD NEXT TO HER MASTER as they waited for Padme (who stood on the other side of Hera) to give the signal that they were in the clear. Their backs were pressed against the wall so they would not be seen by the patrols.

"I stick with Padme." Hera whispered to her Master, signaling that no matter what Hera would stick to the Queen's side.

"You sure? I Can come with you." Demaia told her Padawan.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Besides, maybe I can help negotiate something when the time comes." Hera said with a small shrug.

Padme quickly turned to them with a nod and she lead the group (consisting of Hera, Demaia, Eirtae, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon and a few guards and pilots) around the corner and down a small set of stairs to another corner. Hera moved to look out with Padme. Hera grabbed her lightsaber in he hand, and Padme took out her blaster from her own utility belt. Padme uses a small red laser light to signal across the plaza to Captain Panaka, Rabe, and many other guards and pilots. Captain Panaka uses his own blue laser light to signal back before he gestures for a speeder to come out where they have a cannon placed on the front.

"Once we get inside, you find a place to hide and stay there." Qui-Gon's voice was heard as Hera turned to see him kneeled down in front of Anakin.

"Sure." Anakin simply said.

Qui-Gon pointed a stern finger at Anakin with a harsh look.

"Stay there!" Qui-Gon said sternly yet quietly.

Hera turned back just in time to see one of the Trade Federation's tanks be blown up by the canon and the droids immediately rushed to the shoot at the "invaders".  Padme's group rushed towards the doors and the Jedi ignited their lightsabers as they cut down droids and deflected blaster bolts. They managed to enter the Palace and make their way to the main hangar.  Qui-Gon told Anakin to hide, which the boy complied to, and Padme instructed them to get to their ships which they followed. The other group manage to get into the hangar and take out the remainder of the droids.