𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐨 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐲, 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐲, 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫. 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞."

10 | BACK TO NABOO

HERA STOOD NEXT TO SENATOR PALPATINE'S DESK IN HIS APARTMENT, and Padme stood at the window as she stared out of it. It was only about and hour and a half after the Senate meeting, and Hera had been able to change. She now wore a bright orange and white ombre wrap dress that clung to her figure perfectly. She had brown boots and a white utility belt around her waist that held a small blaster. Hera was looking through her papers she had received from the Senate. Sabe and Eirtae stood on either side of the door.

"How would you feel about going back to Naboo?" Padme asked Hera as she broke the silence.

Hera turned away from the papers in her hands as she looked at Padme's back that was still facing her.

"Why?" Hera asked, though she already knew the answer.

Padme wanted to save her planet, whether or not the Republic helped her.

"You know." Padme simply said, basically reading Hera's mind.

"I do. I agree, and I want you to know that I agree and understand it." Hera said softly, as she turned and set the papers down on the deck.

The two fell into silence as Hera watched Jar Jar walked in through the glass doors and up to Padme as he stood behind her.

"Yousa tiken yousa ganna die?" Jar Jar asked for confirmation.

"I don't know." Padme said as she continued to look at the passing ships and spacecrafts.

"Gungans get pasted too, eh?" Jar Jar said, trying to make the Queen feel better.

"I hope not." Padme said, trying to hide the sadness in her voice.

"Gungans no die'n without a fight... wesa warriors. Wesa gotta grand army. Dat why yousa no liken us, mesatinks." Jar Jar said as he looked over the Queens head at the night sky.