𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

"𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧

"𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞."

9 | THE CAPITAL PLANET

HERA WALKED OUT OF THE ELEVATOR IN NEW ROBES AND CLOTHING. She now wore a white jumpsuit, and she had on her white Jedi utility belt with her lightsaber hilt bouncing off her hip. She had white combat boots on her feet and she had a long white Jedi robe.

She walked towards the monitor and connects it to her own comlink as she pulled up a recording she received from her brother, Amir, who was stationed on Selene due to the sickness their mother was going through.

"You should return to Selene as soon as possible. The doctors don't know how long mom will last. She wishes to see you before she passes on." Amir's voice said in the recording as his figure was shown in a blue hue.

His shaggy brown hair was in its messy style like usual, and he wore beige Jedi robes with a dark brown robe and a pair of boots. He had a beige utility belt with his own lightsaber hanging off of it. 

His hologram faded away as Hera sighed and looked down in sadness. She had just read that the message was sent less than a week ago. Almost two days later, she received a message from her sister, Dahlia, that their mother had gone into a coma. Her health was slowly decreasing, and Hera wished terribly to see her mother again. She sensed eyes on her, and she slowly looked to side to see Anakin looking at her as he shivered and looked very dejected.

"Are you all right?" Hera asked softly.

"It's very cold." Anakin said.

Hera reached over to a nearby chair and grabbed Padme's over-jacket. She walked over to him and kneeled in front of him as she covered him in the over-jacket.

"You come from a warm planet, Anakin. A little too warm for my taste. Space is cold." Hera explained friendly.

"You seem sad." Anakin said.