𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐨 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

"𝐆𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐫

"𝐆𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐫. 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫."

2 | WELCOME TO NABOO

HERA SAT BEHIND OBI-WAN IN THE SMALL BONGO they were given to by the Gungans. Jar Jar sat next to Obi-Wan, and Demaia sat behind the Gungan. Qui-Gon sat behind the two females as they slowly glided through the water of the lakes on Naboo.

"Dis is nutsen." Jar Jar muttered quietly before noticing a familiar sea animal. "Ooo, gooberfish!"

"Why were you banished, Jar Jar?" Demaia questioned the Gungan in front of her.

"Tis a longo tales, but a small part of it wawbe mesa... aaa... clumsy." Jar Jar said in embarrassment.

"You were banished because you were clumsy?" Hera said, trying her best not to laugh.

"Ahh... Yousa might be sayin dat." Jar Jar said, glancing to the girl.

The lights of the Bongo craft turned on to show the coral reefs that are native to Naboo. Most of the coral reefs are similar to those of Selene, Hera's homeward that she always visits due to her coronation after her mother passes.

Hera's mother was fairly old and would pass in the oncoming year or maybe even days. Hera, being the oldest of four other kids, would be crowned and take over her mother's throne when her mother died. She had four other siblings, one sister and three brothers. Her sister is named Dahlia Belliane, and her brother are named Alister, Amir, and Evander Belliane. All five of them are very powerful Jedi, thanks to their father, and Hera is the only Jedi Palawan of the five of them.

"Mesa cause-ed mabee one or duey lettal bitty axadentes... yud-say boom da gasser, un crash Der Bosses heyblibber... den banished." Jar Jar rambled.

A loud crash was heard as the small bongo lurches forwards, and Qui-Gon, Demaia, and Hera all turn to see a huge, luminous Opee Sea Killer has them hooked with it's long gooey and slimy tongue.