𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

"𝐀𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐉𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥, 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

"𝐀𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐉𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥, 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫. 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟."

15 | WELCOME HOME

LANDING RAARON WAS A GREAT FEELING OF HOMECOMING that Hera felt. Hera watched as Anakin looked around in shock and awe at teh beautifulness of the planet. Hera chuckles at his reaction, and she grabs his bicep, "Come on, we have to meet with the Council."

Hera leads Anakin and Artoo onto a speeder bus, where she keeps a somewhat low profile for the time being. They are dropped off in the grand courtyard outside of the Selene palace, more commonly known as the Castle of Belliane. The two begin to walk through the courtyard, as Artoo rolls behind them at his normal place.

"If I grew up here, I don't think I'd ever leave," Anakin said, still in awe from the sights in front of him as she laughed at his comment.

"I doubt that," Hera laughed, and Anakin looked at her with a small smile of his own.

"No, really," Anakin told her, and she stopped laughing to hear what she had to say. "When I started my training, I was very homesick and very lonely. The thought of seeing this city and my Mom were the only pleasant things I had to think about... The problem was, the more I thought about my Mom, the worse I felt. But I would feel better if I thought about Selene - the way it looks with the sunset - the way the air always smells of flowers..."

"... and the soft sound of the distant waterfalls and streams. The first time I was given a tour of the Capital, I was very young. I'd never seen a waterfall before. I thought they were so beautiful... I never dreamed one day I'd be rulling over this planet," Hera said, smiling at the memory of her and her mother playing in the waterfalls. She looked at her people. there were children laughing and playing, with their mothers chatting and watching them. Fathers were teaching their children fun games and playing with them.