𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧."

5 | THE BOY

HERA LOOKED AROUND THE DESERT SPACEPORT IN AWE, as she had never been to anywhere that resembled this. Padme looked around as well, finding this place very exotic. They passed by dangerous looking citizens of all types, including smugglers, drunks, and robbers.

"This planet is moisture farms for the most part. Some indigenous tribes and scavengers. The few spaceports like this one are havens for those who do not wish to be found..." Qui-Gon explained to the two girls who walked together on his left side.

"... like us." Padme said softly, and Hera nodded in agreement.

Jar Jar looks around in slight panic as they walked through the very busy and crowded streets.

"Dissen berry berry bad." Jar Jar said, and he stepped in some ooze which caused him to jump. "Ooooh... icky... icky... goo."

R2-D2 whistled along with perfect confidence as they came up on a little plaza that was surrounded by several junk spaceship dealers. Qui-Gon and Hera looked around for the perfect junk spaceship dealer.

"We'll try on of the smaller dealers." Qui-Gon said as he nodded to a little junk shop with a huge pile of broken spaceships stacked up behind it.

Qui-Gon led the two girls, amphibian, and droid to the dealership that said 'Watto's Junk Shop' on top. The walked in and are greeted by a pudgy blue alien who flies on short little wings like a hummingbird, who Hera assumed to be Watto. A little bell dinged when they walked in.

"Guta naloya. (Good day to you.)" Watto said in Huttese.

Watto got up from where he was, and he flew over to them.

"Ha chuba da nala? (What do you want?)" Watto said to the new comers in Huttese.

"I need parts for J-type 327 Nubian." Qui-Gon said in English.