𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

"𝐒𝐨, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝-𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬, 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐤?"

2 | THE UNKNOWN CITY

HERA WAS CROUCHED DOWN ON on one side of a Trade Federation landing craft. Demaia was behind her, crouching as well, and they both had their lightsabers in their friends. Hera carefully peaked around the landing craft when she noticed there was no droids within 100 feet of them. Hera turned to her master and nodded, who nodded back. The two ran quickly into the forest of Naboo, that Hera knew all too well from her times coming to Naboo and running through the forest with her best friend, Padme Amidala.

They slowed to a jog once they were far from the battle droids sight.

"Now, if you were Qui-Gon or Obi-Wan, where would you be?" Demaia muttered.

"Well if I was Obi-Wan I would most definitely be finding trouble for myself." Hera said like it was nothing.

Demaia sent Hera a playful glare before they continued to walk into the forest. Just then, the rustle in the bushes came from Hera's right and both females turned and ignited their lightsabers. They both sighed in relief when they noticed it was just Qui-Gon and another figure who looked to be more frog than human. Hera and Demaia deactivated their lightsabers, as they walked towards Qui-Gon and the frog-like figure.

"Who's this?" Hera asked, gesturing to the other figure.

"Really, after everything we all just went through that's the first thing you ask?" Demaia questioned.

"Well what do you want me to ask? 'Are you ok?'" Hera asked, as she looked at Demaia like she was crazy.

"Yes!" Demaia exclaimed, and Hera mocked her silently while rolling her eyes. Demaia turned to Qui-Gon. "You alright?"

"It doesn't matter." Qui-Gon said, and Hera sent Demaia a look.

"So who's the frog?" Hera asked, crossing her arms off her chest.