𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

"𝐀𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

"𝐀𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬."

14 | JEDI RULES

HERA WALKED THROUGH THE HALLS OF THE JEDI TEMPLE THE NEXT MORNING. She wore a scowl on her face as she shook her head in disbelief. She had been requested to a meeting with the Jedi Council that morning, which is where she had just come from. The meeting consisted of her, the Jedi Council, and the Chancellor. She had been ordered to return to Selene for her own safety as it had become far too dangerous to stay on Coruscant.

"Queen Belliane." A voice, all too familiar to Hera, was heard in a hallway that Hera had just passed.

Hera turned to see Lysa standing with three other Padawans, who looked at Lysa in shock for knowing the Queen of Selene. Lysa smiled to her friends before moving to walk alongside Hera.

"I heard about the outcome from your meeting. I had a meeting with my master, Master Kenobi, and Skywalker this morning. my master wanted me to let you known about what we discussed." Lysa said, and Hera nodded for her to continue. "My master and Master Kenobi will investigate the situation, and Skywalker will accompany you to Selene."

Hera nodded slowly, hiding her smile.

"Thank you, Lysa." Hera said, and she turned to look at the younger girl. "What about you?"

"I have been instructed to stay here on Coruscant and continue my classes and studying." Lysa said with slight sadness, and Hera gave her a tight smile.

"Well, I must return to my apartment. I'm set to leave this afternoon." Hera explained, giving a respectful bow to Lysa (who returned it).

Hera sent the girl a smile before turning and walking towards the exit to head back to her apartment.

~~~

Hera stood in front of Jar Jar in her apartment only moments later. Anakin was in the hallways as he looked out the window, but he found himself glancing at Hera every couple moments. She now wore an elegant red and blue ombre romper that showed her legs and her thigh high red boots with blue jewels. Myra and Nira were in Hera's closet as they picked out some clothing for Hera to wear at Selene. Vira moved from the closet to Hera's bed as she packed suitcases that sat on Hera's bed. Taira was getting ready to leave as she was accompanying Hera, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Demaia, and General Hawdeve to the port where they would see Anakin and Hera off.