𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2

𝘎𝘸𝘺𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘩

After about a thirty minute drive we pulled up to this cabin. I haven't seen a single store or house the whole time we were driving. Nothing but trees for miles. "Home sweet home" he sighed before hopping out of his door.

I climbed out, slipping my backpack on "I know it's nothing like what you're used to, California" he joked. Great. He thinks he's funny.

I think he noticed that I didn't quite like that joke so he nodded and continued towards the house. I followed close behind. I looked around me, it's so quiet it's scary.

We stepped inside the warmth grew to my cheeks. I sighed relived to finally be warm. "Here take off your shoes and I'll show you to your room" he said I slipped my shoes off and followed him upstairs.

"You're pretty quiet nowadays" he spoke as I followed him. "People change" I sucked in a breath. Adam opened the door to my room. I looked around. Maybe change is good for now. It's cute, like something out of a holiday vacation cabin. "Tried to spice it up as much as I could". "Thanks Adam" I set my bag down on the bed. "Hungry?" He asked I looked at him, his lips were parted slightly "yes" I picked at my nail.

"Alright I'll get dinner going" he closed my door behind him. I pulled my suitcases open and started separating my clothes before placing them either in the closet on in the dresser.

I smelt something good so I opened the door and walked downstairs following the sent. I walked into the kitchen seeing him now in a black t-shirt.

Adams arms are covered in tattoos I watched as his muscles flexed with every move he made. What am I even saying this is fucked.

I cleared my throat to get his attention "oh here" he handed me a bowl. I sat at the island looking into the bowl of soup. "I can't eat this" I said looking at him "why?" He asked taken aback. "I'm allergic to carrots".

"Oh Hm I'm sorry" he said opening the fridge. "It's fine I wasn't that hungry anyways" I sighed standing up. "I'll make you something else here go change and once you're back I'll have something new" Adam looked in the fridge. "Alright".

I walked back upstairs and changed into my comfy sweat set from my fathers pajama line. I placed my long curly hair into a bun before walking back downstairs seeing a plate where I once was sitting.

"It was the best I could do" he sighed leaning on the island. "It's okay" I looked up at him seeing his eyes linger on me before he looked away. The plate had eggs and two sausages on it. I sat and ate to reassure him it was alright.

"Tomorrow I'll take you around town and we can get groceries then" Adam gave me a light smile and I returned it.

I stood up and walked towards the sink. "I got it" he reached for my plate taking it. "You know I can do things on my own I'm not just California" I spoke a bit annoyed mocking his joke from earlier.

"I'm just being polite" he looked down at me. My phone started to buzz, I pulled it out of my pocket seeing it was my dad. I answered lifting the phone to my ear. "Hey dad" I sighed "hi hun, how's everything so far" he asked "I wanna go home" I crossed my arms leaning back on the counter. "Come on Gwyneth" he sighed. "I'm sorry" I groaned walking upstairs.

"Just be nice to him, he's opening up his house to you..so please" dad cleared his throat. "Alright fine" I closed the bedroom door behind me before laying in the bed. "I got to go but I love you" he spoke softly. "I love you too dad" I hung up placing my phone on my chest. I stared up at the ceiling, what have I gotten myself into?

  ↟ ↟ ↟ ↟

I woke up, blinking so my eyes could adjust to the brightness coming in through my mesh curtains. I sat up and stretched my arms up hearing my back let a few cracks loose.

I stood up and looked out of the window instantly remembering where I was. I rolled my eyes before walking out of my room. I heard light music coming from the kitchen. I walked downstairs a delicious smell entered my nose. I walked into the kitchen seeing Adam with just a towel around his waist humming to the slow music.

I lips parted as my eyes trailed all over his muscular back. A giant rose tattoo covered his spine. His hair was wet like he had recently just got out of the shower. This man is beautiful.

I squeezed my thighs feeling my core become hot. He turned seeing me "hey, I didn't know you were up so early" he flipped the dish rag over his shoulder. I tried to keep my eyes off of his abs and chest but I couldn't. "Oh- um I'm sorry" he walked into a side room for a second before coming back out with a t-shirt on.

"It's- it's fine" I sat at the island refusing to make eye contact with this god of a man. "Here I made French toast and cinnamon oatmeal" he slid me the bowl. Now this I could actually work with.

"I'm gonna go get changed, once your done go change we're going to town" he said I nodded before he walked out of the room. I quickly finished up before running upstairs to get ready.