𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10

𝘈𝘥𝘢𝘮

Today has not been a good day whatsoever. I've been out helping Randy restock the grocery store since he was behind because of all the snow we've been getting. But in reality I'd rather be home with gwyn. This morning I had to leave at 6:30 to get here by 7 and I made sure to kiss her goodbye even though she was barley awake.

I just miss my girl. It feels so right to think about her as my girl. My phone started ringing I pulled it out of my pocket seeing it was her. I answered "hey" I smiled to myself "hi" she spoke softly like how she does when she just wakes up. "Did you just wake up?" I asked leaning on the wall.

"Mhm" she hummed "how'd you sleep?" I asked "good" I heard a rustling noise. "I'm gonna make coffee, how much longer until you come back?" She asked. I checked my watch 11:43.

"Another four- almost five hours" I sighed "aren't you hungry?" She asked "eh I'll just eat when I get home" "I'll bring you something" she cleared her throat.

"You have no way of getting here" I laughed "mmm I'll find a way" she giggled before hanging up. Oh god.

↟ ↟ ↟ ↟

I placed a box on the floor breaking it open. "Hey Randy! Where do you want me to put these energy drinks" I yelled "put 'em in the glass cases on the wall!" He yelled back. I opened the cases and started stocking each flavor to its own row.

Music blasted as this familiar white truck pulled in. "Who the hell is here" Randy said as he walked up to me. I saw mimi and gwyn hop out of the truck holding a reusable grocery bag each.

"Oh it's the girls" Randy unlocked the door holding it open for them. His eyes wandered down to gwyn's ass his brows lifted intrigued. I've never wanted to punch him more than I do right now.

Gwyn made her way to me holding the bag behind her back. "What you bring me?" I asked smiling. "Kiss me to find out" she smirked. I wrapped my hand around her neck pulling her in to my lips. I let my tongue slide into her mouth and hers did the same before I pulled back.

"Here" she smiled handing me the bag. I looked up seeing randy, he let out a loud "WOO". "Will you shut up" Mimi hit him. "I knew you two had a lil something" he laughed. "Oh shut up" gwyn sighed before turning back to me. "It's not much" she said I opened the bag seeing a sandwich with a small tub of soup and a bag of chips. "It's enough for me" I pulled the sandwich out taking a bite.

"I missed you this morning" she hugged me. I rubbed her back "I missed you too" I leaned down placing a kiss on her head. Gwyn was nuzzled up into my side breathing slowly. So slow i was a little worried she might fall asleep in my arms, which i wouldn't mind normally but were not at the house.

I cant help but think about how perfect she fits at my side, like shes the missing piece to my puzzle. I just need to remember she wont be here forever. Mimi cleared her throat causing us to look up at her. "Gwyn you wanted to see the horses" she smiled softly.

Gwyn detached from my side "okay we can go" she smiled before propping herself up on her toes kissing my check. She quickly took a bite of my sandwich before I could protest. "I'll see you around six" I watched as her hips swayed from side to side as she walked out. "Get back to work boys" Mimi yelled before following gwyn out the door.

"Women" Randy sighed shaking his head. "Now you got yourself into a little situation" he joked "little..is an understatement" I took a breath.

↟ ↟ ↟ ↟

I parked the truck on the gravel driveway, noticing the lights are all on. I tried to call Gwyn earlier to tell her I'd be bringing home pizza but she never picked up, I assumed she was sleeping.

I walked up to the door and walked in. I kicked off my boots and placed the pizza box on the kitchen counter. As I made my way into the living room she was still nowhere to be seen. I heard a light squeak followed by a familiar giggle come from the dayroom. I opened the door seeing Gwyn on the floor with two kittens in her lap.

She gasped when she saw me standing in the doorway. "Gwyneth are you serious" my eyes went wide. She quickly stood with them in her arms. "Adam, Mimi's neighbors cat had kittens and she was selling them for ten bucks each and I couldn't resist" she rambled. "I'll take full care of them I have the litter box and the food and everything, I bought it myself and I'll take them home when I leave" she sighed.

"Gwyn.." "Adam come on, I mean look at them this one is tot and this one is bean" she held them out to me. Their soft squeaky meows were adorable I'll give her that.

Bean was squirming to get out of her hands "look bean wants her dad" she handed the kitten to me. I watched as the cat curled up in my palms "fine but if they shit anywhere but the box you're cleaning it" I said. "Thank you thank you" she giggled taking bean from and putting them down on a blanket she had rolled up into a tiny bed for them. "They sleep so easy" she smiled rubbing their heads with her pointer finger.

Once they were asleep she stood up and walked towards me "I wanna kill you sometimes" I pulled her towards me slapping her ass. She winced slightly but evidently her face showed nothing but enjoyment.

"You'd never" she looked up at me with a smug look. "When was the last time you ate" I asked "earlier, did you get food?" She asked I nodded .

We walked to the kitchen and she immediately started eating a slice of pizza. "You keep doing things without my permission we're gonna have problems" I looked down at her "you gonna spank me again?" She let out a cocky laugh turning her back towards me to open up the box for another slice. I grabbed her long curls making a fist with my hand slightly pulling her back. She gasped as her eyes locked with mine "oh princess that spanking you got the other day was nothing, do you wan a real one?" I growled in her ear her cheeks became flushed and her thighs squeezed together. She's turned on.

"N-no" she sucked in a breath. "No what princess and don't stutter, I want to hear you clearly" "no sir" she let out in one breath.

"Good girl" I pulled her to me attaching my lips to hers. Gwyn hungrily slid her tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my hand around her throat pressing her into the wall before slipping my hand into her pajama shorts.

I teased her, sliding my middle fingers above and between her slid slowly making sure to not graze her clit. "Please" she whined "what do you want baby, use your goddamn words" I tightened my hands around her neck. "Please touch me" she whimpered. I continued to slide my finger back and forth through her dripping wet slit.

"Fucking touch me damnit!" She yelled I grinned "atta girl" I groaned pounding my middle and ring finger into her tight wet core. "You feel so fucking good wrapped around my fingers princess" I whispered in her ear.

I ran my fingers over her familiar textured spot making her body shutter beneath my touch. I felt her walls squeeze around my fingers before she let out a loud moan. "You're so lucky I let you cum" I let go of her. Her legs gave in but I caught her before she hit the ground. "I'm sorry" she whispered as I picked her up. "It's alright" I carried her up to the bathroom.

I slowly undressed her before undressing myself . We climbed into the tub she sat between my legs as the warm water surrounded us. "I love it when you punish me" she rested her head back on my shoulder. I slid my fingers between hers " I've been going easy on you" I gently bit her lip making her giggle. She lifted her head and gently kissed me. "You make me feel safe" she sighed. I kissed her ear reassuring her. "I'm glad" I whispered. It's almost like our bodies melt into each other. I'm in to deep and I'm not sure if I ever want to change that.