𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14

𝘈𝘥𝘢𝘮

I woke up to gwyn cuddled up to me. I've been trying to wait to actually have sex with her but last night.. when she asked me to cum in her...I couldn't help but do it. It felt absolutely amazing.

At first she was just supposed to be a secret..nothing more. I mean I'm in my thirties and I should feel horrible but I don't. I love waking up next to her, holding her, seeing her beautiful smile. I don't think I can ever get enough and it sounds insane.

I gently twirled one of her curls around my pointer finger. I watched as it unraveled and bounced back towards her. Her eyes fluttered open and met mine, she rolled onto me and rested her head in the nape of my neck. "Good morning" I whispered rubbing her back. Gwyn gave me a hum in return making me laugh a bit. "How do you feel?" I asked, gwyn lifted her head and looked down at me "amazing" she smiled before kissing me.

"Mimi's gonna take me to see a movie" she rested her head up on her hand. I nodded "I have to get more wood for the fireplace so I'll be busy while you're out".

There were a couple of faint squeaky meows before tot and bean clawed their way up onto the bed running in between us. "Hi babies" she smiled petting them. Bean is definitely the calmer cat between the two of them, he's already curled up on Gwen's arm. Tot on the other hand is clawing at my pillow.

We both sat up and I put tot on my legs rubbing his belly. We laughed as he squirmed trying to bite my fingers. "Can you make potatoes for breakfast" Gwyn asked "yea let's go" I put tot down on the bed and got up, pulling on a pair of sweatpants. I watched as Gwyn pulled on one of my t-shirts, the cats ran out of the room. I walked towards her, she smiled poking my arm. I slid my hand into hers leading her down to the kitchen.

↟ ↟ ↟ ↟

It's been a couple of hours and about an hour ago Carter invited me to go hangout with him at the bar. Of course I decided to go. I'm walking into the bar right now and it's pretty busy but that's normal.

I found him sitting at the bar. I walked over "Adamm" carter greeted me."Hey" I sat next to him "got you a beer" he slid a glass to me.

"Minnie's been out all day, kinda miss her" he took a sip from his beer. "Same with Gwyn" I sighed. "Are you taking her seriously?" He asked.  I sat still, now asking myself the same thing. "I mean I want to but you know it's not that easy" I shook my head. "Seeing the way you are with her..I'd say go for it. You haven't wanted to be with someone since she came around" Carter said.

"Her dad would fucking kill me..it's best to keep things at a minimum" "Adam, you love her..I know you and this is new for the first time in a while, take this opportunity" he patted my arm.

I laughed at love. A funny word. "I don't know if it's love or maybe I'm just finding all of this new and exciting in the moment, I mean everything is risky and there's no commitment, it's easy" I sighed.

"Adam stop doubting it". "Carter I'm serious, I don't want to fuck up her life and her relationship with her dad either, we're playing a dangerous game" I chugged the rest of my beer. "She's in love with you" he practically shook me. "She's 17 she doesn't know what she wants, I'd be a fool to not let her experience new people and live for the rest of her life".

"You're going to realize that if you don't get her now, you're not going to have another chance and then it'll be too late when you figure out I was right" Carter stared into my eyes.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, turning my head I was met with a pissed off gwyn. She threw her drink in my face "i know what I want and trust me it's definitely not you now" she stormed off. I quickly got up and ran after her "gwyn!" I yelled over the music. "Leave me alone" she didn't stop. "I didn't mean it like that" "you did Adam" she got into Minnie's truck. "Gwyn open the door" I stood outside of her door.

Minnie jogged over "that was a dick move Adam, and you know it" she shook her head over at me before hopping into the drivers seat, pulling out and driving off.

"Fuck" I kicked the gravel. I got in my truck and punched the wheel before driving home.

↟ ↟ ↟ ↟

I'm on my way to Minnie and carters house with a bouquet of flowers. I didn't mean what I said last night, Gwyn is fully capable of making her own decisions regardless of her age.

I parked in their gravel drive way and walked up to the front door. I rang the bell, about ten seconds later Minnie opened the door  "Adam" she sighed "just let me apologize to her".

Minnie closed the door and about a minute later the door opened and Gwyn stood in front of me, she was wearing jeans and a sweater. Her curls are pinned back out of her face.

"What" she crossed her arms, she's kinda scary when she's angry. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean what I said in the way it came out" I sighed.

Gwyn reached for the flowers and I let them go in her hands. She stepped back and closed the door in my face. "Gwyn please" I called, but I got nothing in return.

I walked to the car feeling defeated. Maybe I have to give her a couple of days to come around. I drove home to the light hum of my radio, lost in my thoughts. I need to fix this.