𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11

𝘎𝘸𝘺𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘩

Im feeling incredibly homesick. I miss my dad more than anything, I always do when he's away. This time is different since I'm not home. I picked up my phone from the nightstand in my room and dialed his number.

"Hi sweetheart" his voice soothing as always. "I miss you" I sucked in a breath feeling the hard lump in my throat increase in pain. "Aw kiddo" "it's different this time dad, I just feel so homesick and trust me Adam has been amazing but I miss you so much" I sniffled letting my emotions take over.

My father let out a sigh "what if I fly you out to Malian for a couple days, we spend some time together and then you go back with Adam and then soon enough we can go home" he spoke. "Really?" I immediately perked up.

"Really, tomorrow 6am you fly out and I'll meet you at the airport". A smile grew on my lips. "Alright I'll pack for a couple days" "I'll send you a copy of your ticket I love you" he hummed. I know he misses me just as much as I miss him.

Ever since mom..passed we've just had each other and his trips make me miss him so much. "ok..I love you too" I whispered before hanging up. I grabbed my suitcase and started packing.

↟ ↟ ↟ ↟

I've packed enough for a good week. I'm ready to be in warmer weather even if it's only for a couple days. I think the cold is getting to me as well.

I walked downstairs finding Adam on the couch reading a book. I admired his peaceful beauty with his old man glasses on. I stepped in front of him and sat on the ottoman.

Adams eyes met my face. "Are you alright?" He asked sitting up, his feet down placed on the floor instead of the couch. "Yea I'm okay" I sniffed tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. I met his eyes, full of concern and worry. "I'm gonna go see my dad for a couple of days..I just really miss him" I gulped not sure on how he would take it.

Adam nodded "I thought something was wrong" he sighed sitting back. "It's hard being away from him" I picked at the sweater I was wearing. "There's nothing wrong with that" he assured me. I stood and lowered myself into his lap.

Adam scooped my legs over his right leg. I rested my head on his shoulder. His lips left soft pecks on my forehead. "When do you leave?" He asked "tomorrow 6am" "I'll be missing you though" he smiled, I giggled as his beard tickled my jaw as he gently kissed my ear.

"I'll miss you too but I'll be back" I ran my fingers through his hair. "I know" he signed rubbing my arm.

↟ ↟ ↟ ↟

"Come on gwyn wake up" I heard. I opened my eyes and groaned stretching. "I'm up" I stood up yawning. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush. Once I started brushing my teeth he walked in, his hair was a mess but it was cute.

Goodness what has this man done to me. Adam kissed my cheek, wrapping his arms around my waist as he bent down to my height. "I'll make you a breakfast sandwich for the ride" he spoke softly I nodded.

Once I finished brushing my teeth I made my way downstairs, finding my suitcase waiting for me at the door. I walked into the kitchen seeing him wrapping my sandwich in foil. I pulled on my backpack taking the foil wrapped sandwich from him.

"You got everything?" He asked I nodded as we walked to the door. I slipped into my comfy uggs as he grabbed my suitcase. I followed as he carried it to the truck, laying it in the bed.

I hopped into the truck and waited for him. I unwrapped my sandwich taking a couple bites.

It didn't seem to take long to get to the airport. We sat in the drop off area. I looked over at him finding his eyes already on mine. Adam leaned over the center console and kissed me deeply.

My right hand found it's way to his cheek caressing it slowly as our tongues slid in and out of each others mouths. I felt his warm fingers graze the layers of fabric between my thighs.

I didn't want to stop it knowing I wouldn't feel his touch for a couple days. I took in a breath as his hand slipped into the waistband of my leggings, finding past my panties to my slick folds. I hummed into the kiss as his middle finger parted me.

I lifted my right leg setting my foot on my seat giving him more space. I moaned feeling his thick long fingers slide into my soaked pussy.

Adams fingers curled inside of me, the way he worked his fingers never failed to amaze me. The sound of my wetness filled the car. "I'm gonna..fuck- im gonna cum" I gasped gripping my seat.

He took his time with each stoke of his fingers, gliding in and out of me. I whined letting myself come undone by his fingers.

Adams lips met mine again before pulling back. I watched him suck my wetness off of his fingers. "I'm going to miss you so fucking much" I kissed him quickly.

I got out of the truck and met him in the back as he pulled out of suitcase placing it on the floor. I'm surprised none of the security noticed. I hugged him tightly. "I'll see you in a couple days" he kissed my head rubbing my back. I nodded before walking towards the door. I looked back seeing him leaning on the truck watching me. He gave me a warm smile and a gently wave before I turned and continued through the airport.

↟ ↟ ↟ ↟

I made my way through the slightly familiar European airport. Finally I had found the baggage claim after searching for what felt like forever. My phone dinged and I smiled looking down seeing a text from Adam

text me when you land and stay safe.

I texted him back letting him know I was okay. I grabbed my suitcase from the belt and made my way to the drop off pickup area.

I scanned the area not seeing my father anywhere. "Gwyneth!" I heard, quickly I turned seeing my father. I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him tighter than ever. "I missed you" I breathed in his familiar warming cologne.

"I missed you more" he rubbed my back. Dad grabbed my suitcase, wrapping an arm around my shoulder before we walked out towards a tinted Escalade. "Let's go to the hotel and I can show you everything" he smiled I nodded hopping in.