𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13

𝘎𝘸𝘺𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘩

I just got off my flight and it's 8:34pm. I practically ran to baggage claim because I'm so excited. I grabbed my suitcase and pulled out my phone checking to see if I had any texts from Adam.

There was nothing so I turned and made my way to the pick up area. I saw him standing there with a paper that had my name on it. I giggled and ran to him jumping in his arms. Our lips met as I smiled into it running my hands through his hair.

I pulled back, gently biting my lip "I missed you" "I missed you more" he kissed my chin before putting me down. I interlocked our fingers as we walked out to the truck.

I hopped in and waited for him to get in the drivers side. I turned to him as he started driving, he reached out and started caressing my cheek. "I missed you so much" he smiled. I watched him while is hand stayed in its place on my chin. This man is gorgeous.

I let my eyes bounce to the road ahead of us. Adams hand dropped to my thigh, he gave me a gentle squeeze which made my stomach grow with butterflies.

"How was your dad" he asked taking me out of my lovey dovey trance. "Oh it was fun I'm glad I went" I sighed "I'm glad you did too, I know staying with me for so long was the only option" his thumb rubbed my thigh back and forth.

"I'm happy I'm with you for so long" I faced him. Adams eyes quickly studied my face "you're beautiful, you know that?" He grinned. "Thank you" I kissed his cheek quickly.

"You're welcome princess" he hummed focusing back on the road.

↟ ↟ ↟ ↟

Once I stepped insane the house I felt complete comfort. This place has become more my home than my actual home and I don't mind, not one bit. I mean who's gonna complain when you're also living with an incredibly hot man.

I kicked off my shoes and rolled my suitcase to the bottom of the stairs. I went to lift it but before I could I felt a hand on my lower back "I got it princess go relax" Adam spoke softly I smiled up at him "thank you" I reached up and kissed him before jogging up the stairs to my room.

I grabbed my robe and my favorite body wash and walked to the bathroom. I pulled all my clothes off and let my hair down out of the loose bun it was in.

I looked at my hardened nipples in the mirror. I ran my thumbs over them slowly, nearly moaning at the feeling. I pulled on my robe and walked to Adam's room finding him fixing the bed. "Adam" he turned and looked at me "yes?" "Come shower with me".

He walked to me "alright" he smirked walking with me to the bathroom. I watched as he pulled his clothes off. I removed my robe and stepped under the warm water. Adam followed his hands on my waist as he pulled the curtain closed.

I wrapped my arms around him. I needed this hug and it's perfect. "You okay?" He asked gently I nodded "I just missed you" I hummed. I looked up meeting his eyes. "I missed you too" he smiled.

Adam reached behind me and put some shampoo in his hands before placing them in my hair scrubbing. I hummed happily as he let out a little laugh before rinsing it out. His lips met mine, slowly the kiss turned into a makeout. I slid my tongue into his mouth tasting him. Adam pulled my hair back I groaned looking at him from this tiny distance. His grip grew more firm making me hiss in pain.

Adam stepped closer, the tip of his hard cock rubbed and poked against my stomach. "You feel what you've done to me?" He growled I nodded and he pulled my hair harder "use your words" "yes daddy" I moaned.

"We're going to fix it" his voice was low and full of lust. Adam quickly shut off the water and threw me over his shoulder.

We reached his room, he slammed the door behind us before tossing me onto the bed. Adam pulled me towards the edge so my head was off the bed.

"I'm gonna fuck your pretty little throat" he slapped my right tit, a sharp pain resulting from it. I let my mouth fall open ready for his cock. Adam thrusted into my mouth roughly, he knows I can take it.

The room was full off grunts and the wet sounds of his dick being coated in my saliva. "Oh ffuck princess" he gripped my tits hard.

His tip hit the back of my throat over and over again. Adam thrusted and pushed himself even further down my throat "holy shit baby" he whined pushing harder.

I dug my nails into his thighs, squeezing my eyes shut. Slowly, he pulled out of my throat. I gasped for air as he did only for him to thrust right back down my throat. "I'm gonna cum" he barked punching my nipples. "On your tits or in your mouth baby" he growled pushing harder down my throat.

I hummed sliding my tongue out to his balls. That set him off, almost immediately I felt the warm familiar liquid shoot into my throat I squeezed his balls making more drip out. I flipped onto my belly and slowly dragged my lips to his tip, making a popping noise when I removed my mouth.

Adam pulled my legs out from under me, flipping me back on my back. I spread my legs for him. "So fucking beautiful" he gently slid his middle and ring finger through my wet folds. I bit my lip excitedly.

Adam slid his hard dick between my soaked folds. We both moaned. He thrusted between them and I'm surprised it felt so good.

"You know how fucking sexy you are?" He groaned I nodded, too focused on how good it feels to answer.
I arched my back "cum for me princess" he wrapped his hand around my neck. "Cum in me" three words I'd never thought I'd say anytime soon. Adam pulled away from my now opened slit before thrusting into me. I screamed at this new feeling, he leaned down on me biting my neck. I clawed at his back feeling him release in side of me.

Adam pulled out slower and we both watched as his cum slowly dripped out of my pussy. He kissed me slowly "lay down princess I'll clean you up" his voice back to his normal gentle tone.

I laid back up on my pillow as he cleaned up his mess with a warm towel. Adam laid beside me looking into my eyes. "Are you alright?" He caressed my cheek. "I'm perfect" I smiled "I didn't think to go slow I didn't mean to hurt you".

I cuddled closer to him "you didn't hurt me...it was amazing" I hummed feeling extremely tired. My eyelids started to become heavy "go to sleep princess" I heard before I finally let my tiredness take over.