𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15

𝘎𝘸𝘺𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘩

The last couple days have been insanely shit. I've been crying a lot. I mean who wouldn't? The guy you really want thinks you don't know what you want and only thinks he wants you now because it's easy. You would be upset too.

Adam hasn't given up, he's been calling and texting every single day, every hour as well. Minnie's been very good emotional support and she gives really good advice.

I've been helping out around Minnie and carters farm. I learned how to milk a cow. Which was pretty fun and took my mind off things. I heard a knock at my door "come in" I spoke.

"Hey" Minnie walked in holding something. "Hi" "how you feeling today?" She asked sitting next to me on the bed. "Eh" I gave her a shit smile.

"Well I have this dress that doesn't fit me, maybe it'll fit you and make you feel a little bit better" she laid it down between us. "Thank you..for helping me and letting me stay with you".

"It's no problem, I wish someone was there for me when I was like this when I was a teenager so I'm trying to not make you feel how I felt" she hugged me. I sniffled "men suck" I groaned "they do" she chuckled before walking out.

I hopped off the bed and looked at myself in the mirror. I look a mess. I grabbed the dress it's a pretty yellow sundress. I pulled it on and unpinned my hair letting my long curls fall.

I feel pretty. I grabbed my purse and pulled out the small blush palette, rubbing some on my cheeks. Thunder rumbled outside reminding me of the shirt weather.

I walked out of the room to the kitchen where Minnie was. "Ouu it looks cute" she smiled I did a small spin. Thunder cracked again and there was a loud bang outside. "Shit, Bennys out of his stall" she sighed I looked out the window seeing one of the horses roaming the yard. "I got it" I pulled on rain boots before running outside. The rain completely soaked me in seconds. I grabbed Benny by the lead and brought him back to his stall hoping he wouldn't get spooked by the thunder. I walked out, locking the gate again.

"Gwyneth" I heard behind me. I jumped in fear turning seeing Adam standing in front of me soaked as well. "Oh my god Adam" I groaned walking around him, mud sloshing under my feet.

"Please just listen!" He called following me I turned facing him "I heard what you had to say already" I stepped back from him "just please, I'm sorry" he begged.

"No, I heard you Adam. You said you only want it because it's easy, what are you going to do when it gets hard??" I yelled stomping away. "Gwyn stop" he grabbed my waist. "Don't touch me" I pushed him off. "I love you and I want to be with you" his voice cracked.

I felt like the wind was knocked out of me. Love. I shook my head backing up. "Gwyneth" his voice was shaky. "Please just go" I nearly choked on my words. He stared down at me with tears in his eyes. I gulped trying to get rid of the growing lump in my throat.

Adam walked to his truck not looking back once. I watched as he got in and drove off. I quickly ran into the house slipping out of my boots seeing Minnie standing across the hall. She had a frown and opened up her arms. I ran to her breaking down in her arms.

"Come here, sit" I rested my head in her lap now on the couch. Minnie caressed my head as I cried.  "What happened" she asked softly "he told me he loved me...and I told him to leave" I sobbed.

"Oh my love" she rubbed my back. Letting me get it all out. Once I couldn't cry anymore I laid there, motionless. Minnie gently played with strands of my hair. "This is what love does" she sighed "it makes you feel crazy...go crazy..feel things you've never felt before" she continued.

I nodded trying to not get emotional again. "I just don't understand how I could be so stupid to let him touch me" I sighed "you're not stupid". Well I feel stupid.

↟ ↟ ↟ ↟

I haven't left this room since yesterday. I just need time to myself, to think about things. I say things as if it's not him who I'm thinking about.

I've never wanted someone so much. I've never had so much emotion towards someone either. Minnie is right. Love does make you feel crazy. But when does it end?

I just want this stupid trip to be over so I can go home and forget about him completely.

//////
AUTHORS NOTE
Hi Everyone! Thank you for the support I know it's been a long time since I've updated and that's my fault..writers block is so real!!! Anyways, I wanted to know if I should put music suggestions for certain parts, I feel like it would add more emotion for you guys and make it seem more movie like while you read. Let me know!!