𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6

𝘎𝘸𝘺𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘩

Two days later
I've just been kind of avoiding Adam. I shouldn't be feeling this way towards him. It's inappropriate and my father kill me and Adam if anything ever happened but I can't help but wish something does happen.

Earlier today Adam told me he was going to have some of his friends over for dinner and I was welcome to join them so I agreed.

I heard their voices downstairs. I looked in the mirror and made sure I looked good. I'm wearing my favorite fall sweater, my father bought it for me last year.

I have my curls pinned back and down, leaving a few strands to hang in my face. I took a deep breath before walking downstairs "there she is" a woman looked at me she was the first to approach me. "Hi honey I'm Minnie, Adam has told us so much about you" she smiled going for a hug. I hugged her back.

"Hi" I sucked in a relieved breath. "Here that's carter, Ellie, and Mitch" she pointed at each person. I looked over into the kitchen, Adam already looking at me. I walked in towards him.

"Hey" I smiled softly "listen I'm sorry about the other day" he apologized "it's okay I understand things happen" I touched his hand.

"Isn't he the best" Ellie touched my lower back. "He's alright" I giggled seeing his face drop into annoyance. "You know he seems so big and scary but he's so full of emotion" I joked he picked me up making me squeal.

We all sat at the table ready to eat. "So Gwyn, you excited to turn eighteen" Minnie asked "I mean not really nothing but the number will change" I laughed. "Oh my god we should celebrate" Ellie smiled.

"They're just excited to have another girl here" Mitch said "hell yea" the girls laughed. We ate and talked and they included me in every conversation which was amazing. "We should go in the hot tub" Ellie said touching Minnie and I's hand.

"Yesss" Ellie stood "its freezing" Adam warned me "shhh" I laughed before we ran upstairs. "Do you have any extra bikinis" Minnie asked me. "Of course" I laughed pulling a few out. We picked our favorites and changed.

I threw my hair up in a bun watching them take pictures of each other. I jumped in a few before we ran downstairs.

We hopped into the hot tub immediately warming up. The cool air brushed our faces. "So how old are you guys" I asked "I'm twenty-seven and Ellie is twenty-eight" Minnie smiled. "Soooo how's living with Adam" Ellie nudged me wiggling her brows.

I immediately felt my cheeks heat up. "Spill" Minnie laughed. "Don't tell him but he's hot and it's so wrong for me to feel that way I know" I sighed. "It's not girl, you guys aren't related so it doesn't matter" Minnie laughed.

"He's different with you trust us" Ellie smiled. "You think?" I questioned "yes! We can see it".

"I've heard he fucks realllllll good" Minnie winked. "Oh my god" I laughed covering my face. "He's six foot six babe he's definitely huge" Ellie said.

"I'll see what i can do" I shrugged. The back door slid open and the boys walked out "you guys are insane" Carter laughed "it's nice you guys should join us" I smiled. "Oh come on guys" Mitch groaned I looked seeing carter and Minnie practically eating each others faces.

Carter and Minnie ran inside. "Not in my room!" I yelled. "Say goodbye to your sheets" Ellie laughed slipping out of the hot tub and under Mitch's arm.

"We call the couch" Mitch smiled down at Ellie. I stood up and Adam picked me up. We laughed "I don't need you wetting my floors" he laughed.

Once we were upstairs he set me down. I heard moans coming from my room. "You can wear my clothes to bed" he laughed.

↟ ↟ ↟ ↟

I wrapped my body in the towel and walked into his room. "Oh here" Adam handed me a t-shirt and a pair of his boxers. "Adam" I looked up at him "yea?" "These aren't going to fit me" I handed him his boxers back. "Turn around" I said he did so.

I dropped the towel and pulled on his shirt. Once he turned back around his eyes roamed me. "Tonight was fun" I whispered looking up to him. "I'm glad you had fun" he smiled.

I climbed into his bed laying in my spot. I tried not to watch as he changed but god he's hot. I'm so wet right now. He climbed into bed next to me.

My back was facing him. I reached back and grabbed his arm pulling it over me. Adam got the hint and scooted up behind me wrapping his arms around me. I felt his dick on my ass. My clit was throbbing I'm too horny for this.

I quickly turned completely not giving a single fuck anymore. I pressed my lips to his wrapping my leg around his waist. He kissed me back sliding one of his hands up my thigh and the other in my hair.

I grabbed the hand that was on my thigh and slid his middle and ring finger in my pussy. I moaned into the kiss. "Fuck you're so wet" he growled flipping me under him. His long fingers reached far inside of me as he pumped them in and out. Our faces inches apart as he watched my face twist as I moaned.

He disappeared under the blanket I pulled it off as he kissed the inside of my thighs. Adam came back up and kissed my lips "you wanna see me eat your sweet pussy?" He smirked.

He pumped his fingers harder "yes" I moaned before he went back down. Adams lips attached to my clit I gasped as he sucked and licked while continuing to pump his fingers in and out of my wetness.

Adam playfully bit both of my pussy lips before taking my clit back between his lips. I arched my back gripping his sheets "Adam" I moaned loudly he gripped my thighs apart growling.

My body jerked as I came hard. I nearly screamed. He kissed my pussy before coming back up. "Oh my god" I whispered before kissing him softly. We got back under the covers and I don't think I've ever fallen asleep that fast after anything sexual ever..he tired me out.