𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8

𝘈𝘥𝘢𝘮

I woke up to Gwyn cuddled up to me. Once we got home she was too drunk to even stand so I let her sleep. I'll make sure she gets what she deserves for teasing me the way she did last night.

I sat up and walked downstairs. I flipped on the lights and made my way to the coffee machine. Placing a pod inside and a cup underneath I closed it shut and let it do it's thing.

I crossed yesterday off the calendar. Today's Halloween. I used to dread this day because of the kids who would ring the doorbell non stop but ever since I moved here it never happens since there's no kids anywhere around here.

Once my coffee was done brewing i took the mug and poured a little bit of Gwyneth's French vanilla creamer into it. She would probably kill me if she found out I had some but it's too good.

I heard quick feet hitting the floor upstairs not even a minute later I heard gwyn vomiting. I quickly ran up to the bathroom seeing her hunched over the toilet. I held her hair out of her face and slowly rubbed her back. "You're okay" I reassured her.

Gwyn whined leaning back "I'm sorry" she groaned. "Don't apologize" I kissed her forehead. I picked her up and sat her on the bathroom counter. I grabbed her toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it before handing it to her. She brushed her teeth as I placed her long hair into a bun.

Gwyn finally finished and rinsed her mouth with mouth wash before hugging me. "I feel like shit" she said into my chest. "Here go lay back down I'll make you some food and bring medicine..I'll let you eat in my bed princess" I tilted her chin up, our eyes locked "thank you" she smiled slightly. I walked her back to my room. I handed her my tv remote before walking out.

Once back in the kitchen I decided to make her eggs and toast along with a banana smoothie. All my friends say my banana smoothies cure their hangovers so hopefully it'll help her.

I made myself a plate of eggs as well before carrying everything up to my room. I walked in seeing her on the phone. "Dad" she mouthed to me I nodded placing her plate in her lap and the smoothie on the nightstand on her side.

"Alright I love you too" she said before hanging up. I slid into my side of the bed looking at her. "Thank you" she looked at me I smiled "don't worry about it, it's the least I could do" I kissed her. Gwyn blushed a little before biting her toast.

"So what are we watching" I looked confused at the tv. "Halloween town" she said "ohh you used to love this movie" I smiled. "Still do".

↟ ↟ ↟ ↟

Once the movie was over I looked at her "that was pretty good" I grabbed her empty plate. "It was amazing" she glared at me "fine it was amazing" I laughed.

I took the plates downstairs and came back up. "Adam" she looked at me as I sat back in bed. "Yes" I rubbed her shoulder as she cuddled up to me. "Can we order pizza and just like a bunch of food, I don't know about you but I'm in the mood to do absolutely nothing but eat and watch movies today" she sighed. "We can definitely do that" I laughed.

"I'll go get my card" she went to get up. "Let me pay for it" I stopped her. "Adammm" she groaned "I'm paying" i started into her eyes. "Fine".

I handed her my phone and she called the number to the pizza place in the plaza I took her to the other day. "Hi I'd like to place an order for delivery" she looked at me biting her lip. "So can I get one large pepperoni and a medium cheese ummm also can I order six garlic knots" she said.

Gwyn soon hung up "you're going to see me eat and it's not gonna be cute" she cuddled back into my side. "Everything you do is cute darling nothing will change that" I laughed. "Oh shush" she hit my hip.

I put on the original Halloween movie. "Was never a fan of Michael Myers" she sighed. "He's the best come on" I chuckled. I felt her hand slide over my cock. I looked down at her, her eyes were glued to the tv but her hand slowly massaged my dick.

I watched as she pulled the front of my sweats down letting my dick slip out. Gwyn was still focused on the tv.

Her head was resting on my stomach. I watched as she wrapped her hand around my hard and slowly jerked her hand up and down. I sucked in a breath letting her do it.

Gwyn tilted my dick back I hummed feeling her lips kiss my tip. Little by little she slipped my dick in her mouth, she made sure to lick my tip.

Gwyn finally took my whole dick down her throat without gagging which surprised me. No woman I've ever been with before had ever done that.

"Fuck baby" I groaned she giggled while my cock was still deep in her throat which made me throb.

I watched as she came up and down on it changing paces whenever she felt the need to. I groaned feeling my dick twitch. Gwyn started to focus more on my tip her hands doing the other work.

"I'm gonna cum baby" I groaned before letting my cum shoot out into her mouth. She didn't stop though. My hips jerked "oh fuck baby stop it" I groaned as my toes curled.

Gwyn kept going I whined and groaned pleading for her to stop or at least slow down. I've never felt so overstimulated before. "Gwyneth!" I yelled grabbing her arms she jerked away from me continuing.

"Stop baby please stop" I whined cum shot out again all over her face. Gwyn finally let go and watched as I gasped for air. "Now you know how I feel" she laughed standing up. "You're evil" I sucked in a breath laughing.

Gwyn walked out and came back all clean and with a towel. "Let me do it" I reached for it she pulled it back "baby please my dick it's too sensitive for you to touch it again" I looked at her.

She gave me the towel smiling like an idiot before I cleaned myself.

"I enjoyed that" she smiled "paybacks a bitch Gwyneth" I climbed on top of her biting her neck. She yelped- DINGGG

"For fucks sake" I groaned "go get the pizza Adam" she threw her head back laughing.