𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7

𝘎𝘸𝘺𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘩

I opened my eyes slowly not wanting to wake up yet completely. I looked up seeing Adam still asleep. I ran my fingers over his more grown out stubble beard.

I've never really noticed him up close like this before. His skin is flawless and his beauty marks were planted all over his neck, chest, and face.

Adams lips were the perfect shade of dark pink and his nose was beautiful and big. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

I pecked little kisses on his neck before kissing his lips as I rolled on top of him. Adams lips curved into a gentle smile as he opened his eyes.

"Well good morning" he spoke placing his hands around my waist. "Hi" I smiled looking down at him. Adam lifted his head up and kissed me before laying his head back again. "You're really good with your mouth" I looked down at his lips while biting my own.

"You're always doing that" he caressed my cheek with his thumb. "Doing what?" I asked "biting your lip, it drives me crazy" he ran his thumb over my bottom lip.

I blushed hiding my face in his neck. We got up and I looked at myself in his full length mirror. My hair was all messy. Adam came up behind me "I think I'm gonna go back to sleeping in my bed if I wake up like this" I yawned facing him.

"I don't know about that" he picked me up making me laugh.

We walked out of his room finding a note on his bedroom door. We left for work, tell Gwyn we changed her sheets for her. love ya -M

"Thank god" I laughed as we walked downstairs. We made our way to the kitchen. "What do you wanna eat?" I asked Adam, looking up at him.

"You" he held my waist I smiled "shut up" I laughed "I'm serious" he sat me on the counter standing between my legs. I heard a buzzing noise as he kissed my neck. I turned my head seeing his phone.
Jason.

Adam reached for his phone answering. "Hey Jason" he smirked running his thumb across my lips. "She's very well behaved" he sighed touching my thigh.

I slipped my finger in his waistband pulling him closer. Adam raised his brows before I pressed my hand up against his bulge. My eyes widened feeling how big it was.

He let out a chuckle. "Alright I'll tell her when she wakes up". Adam quickly ended the call. "Surprised?" He laughed "I've never had it this big before" I sucked in a breath. "You've never been with a real man love" he tilted his head.

"I can handle it" wrapped my legs around his waist. Adam picked me up squeezing my ass while he slid his tongue into my mouth. I pulled the back of his hair, he groaned against my lips.

He sat on the couch, me in his lap straddling his waist. His hands grasped my hips slowly moving them back and fourth making me grind on him giving us some kind of friction.

I leaned up on my knees looking down at him, he smiled "you're gonna get me into trouble" he sighed. I leaned back and gripped the bottom of his shirt I was wearing.

I pulled it slowly up and over my head. He licked his lips as his eyes moved down to my now bare chest.

"Let me guess..daddy doesn't know about these" he ran his fingers over my pierced nipples. I shook my head. "And this?" He ran his hand over the big moth tattoo under my tits. I shook my head again. "You're a bad girl" he pinched my left nipple making me wince. I wasn't sure if it was total pain..or if I somewhat enjoyed that.

I watched as he swirled his tongue slowly over my peaked nipple. I reached down slipping my fingers into his waistband. Adam grabbed my hand pulling it behind my back. "We have time baby" he smiled.