𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9

𝘎𝘸𝘺𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘩

It's been snowing for the past few days meaning nobody leaves the house. I'm surprised I'm not bored out of my mind yet. I walked downstairs seeing Adam placing more firewood into the fireplace.

"Adam your tracking mud!" I yelled he looked at the floor and his boots. "Ill clean it" he laughed "why are you laughing" I shook my head. "It's just weird getting yelled at for something I don't notice I do.. weird in a good way" he smiled. "You better clean it" I smiled tilting my head.

"I will" he walked up to me "adam" I stared at the mud tracks he just made walking over to me. He grabbed me by my neck and kissed me. I felt excitement roam through my body as we pulled away. "You're so beautiful" he ran his thumb over my bottom lip.

I felt my cheeks heat up "thank you" I whispered. "Wanna watch a movie once I'm done?" He asked, I nodded "I'll do the popcorn" I kissed him quickly before walking to the kitchen.

I placed the popcorn bag in the microwave and tapped the popcorn button. I have a feeling we won't be doing much watching of the movie. I watched as Adam mopped up his mud tracks.

Once the popcorn was done I poured it into a bowl and sat on the couch. Adam ran downstairs now shirtless and wearing sweatpants. "You ready?" I asked clicking play. "What are we watching?" He asked sitting next to me. "Mean girls" I smiled he nodded even though I know he hates chick flicks.

~~
"Can we get a cat" I asked placing the potato in my mouth. We're sitting at the island eating dinner. "You'll only be here until January" he glanced up at me "andddd? We need a pet" I smiled "once you're gone I'll have to take care of it gwyn" "please please please" I begged. "I'll think about it" he smiled shaking his head.

"Have you done any school work recently?" He asked I looked away from him "gwyneth" he hummed. "I don't want to" I groaned "common I don't wanna get in trouble because you're failing your classes".

"I forget you're in charge" I sighed "you gotta do it" he kissed my head getting up to put his plate in the sink. I stood in front of him backing him up to the counter. I kissed him letting his hands wrap around my waist. I slowly slid my tongue in to his mouth as he did with mine. "I'll do it once you make me feel good again" I said biting my lip. He picked me up and carried me to the couch laying me down.

I slipped out of my shorts throwing them on the floor. Adam got between my legs kissing my inner thighs. "You promise to do all your work" he asked I looked at him and he slapped my ass hard. I yelped still not answering him.

He did it again but harder "fuck!" I yelled still not answering him. Adam flipped me on my side to get a better spot slapping my ass again "I'll do it!" I yelled.

He flipped me back on my back, pushing my legs apart. "You like to be punished, you're such a dirty girl" he growled. Adam pulled my lace thong off and I closed my legs "I haven't shaved in a little bit" I looked at him. "Baby I don't care, it's sexy" he pulled my legs apart again before attaching his tongue to my pussy.

I moaned instantly. I watched as he devoured my pussy. His hand came up and pinched my left nipple I whined under his touch. "I'm so close" I moaned pulling his hair.

I felt that familiar feeling creep up into my stomach before it unraveled. I gasped as I came, gripping onto the couch cushions.

Adam quickly pulled his dick out of his sweats, his cum shooting out into my stomach. I giggled taking my finger to his cum before placing it in my mouth sucking it off my finger.

I laid my head back my body now exhausted. "You're fucking perfect" he sighed I smiled. "I'll go to my work" I stood and grabbed my computer.

"Do it naked" he called from the couch I laughed to myself. This man will be the death of me.

~~
A/N
Sorry for the long chapter and the delay for it too. I've been pretty busy but more is on the way!