𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12

𝘎𝘸𝘺𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘩

I walked into my father's hotel room. It's clean as always, knowing him everything is clean. I kicked my shoes off and plopped down on the empty bed next to his. "You must be tired kiddo" he sighed looking down at his phone. "I am" I yawned. "Here, how about you take a little nap while I go down to the gym" he suggested. "Alright" I nodded getting under the blankets.

I watched tiredly as he grabbed his gym clothes and slipped into the bathroom quietly. My phone buzzed from my pocket. I pulled it out seeing a text from Adam...

How was it? I miss you already

I smiled and typed back. I told him how my flight was just long and tiring and that I missed him too. Once it sent I clicked my phone off and put my phone down. My dad exited the bathroom in his gym attire which was only basketball shorts and a fitted tank top.

He came to my side and kissed my head "I love you" he said "I love you too" I hummed back before he walked out of the door. My phone buzzed..

FaceTime me

I clicked the FaceTime button and waiting for Adam to pick up. Once he did his face filled my screen making me smile. "You look so beautiful right now" he smiled at me as he drove. His phone was mounted on the phone mount that was on his dashboard.

"Thank you, I'm so jet lagged" I yawned. "Where you going?" I asked "Carter and Minnie's house" he hummed, his eyes bouncing from this phone and to the road.

↟ ↟ ↟ ↟

My dad woke me up about an hour ago and now we're on our way to a fancy restaurant for a little father daughter dinner. "Do you like where Adam lives?" He asked "it's alright, I mean it's very quiet which is nice sometimes" I smiled.

The car stopped in front of this beautiful building. I practically hopped out of the car in excitement. My long black satin dress hit the ground below me. Dad is the best at finding what looks best on me. There's a long slit forming from the side of my upper right thigh and the low neckline is giving me the perfect amount of cleavage. I wish Adam could see me in this.

We walked inside, a nicely dressed waiter greeted us. "Good evening, reservation name?" The man smiled "Michelson" dad said checking his watch. The man nodded in approval looking at the sheet "follow me" he smiled. We followed him to a nice two seated table on the upstairs balcony.

"Dad this is so pretty" I gawked at practically everything. "Can I start you two off with something to drink?" He asked "I'll have a glass of red wine" dad smiled at the man "and I'll have a glass of white" I hummed. The man nodded before walking away.

I picked up my phone checking to see if Adam had texted me. "Did you meet a boy there?" Dad asked I looked up at him "no..why would you assume that" I asked "you've been checking your phone all night, and you seem happier" he smiled "well there's no boy" I sighed "liar" he laughed "dad" I whined covering my face. "Baby I know you" he chuckled.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom before our drinks come" I got up and made my way to the bathroom. It was really fancy in there as well. A beautiful gold chandelier hung from the high ceiling. I took a couple pictures in the dress and sent them to Adam.

As I walked back to the table my phone buzzed and I looked..
You look incredible
I smiled to myself while I sat back in my seat.

↟ ↟ ↟ ↟

I told my dad about how I met Adam's friends and they're really awesome and how when I go back we're gonna do a Friendsgiving and how it's gonna be amazing.

"See it's not that bad" he nudged me as we walked into the hotel room. I sighed as I kicked off my heels. My dad went into the bathroom so I quickly changed into my pjs.

I missed my dad but right now I miss my big mountain man more than ever.

↟ ↟ ↟ ↟

The next couple of days were a blur and honestly quite boring. I accompanied my dad to some of his fittings for his models and we even watched a runway show.

I leave tomorrow morning and I've made the most out of this trip with my dad. I can't wait to see Adam though. I know he's excited to see me too, the amount of times he's told me since the day I left is a little insane but I love it.