𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5

𝘈𝘥𝘢𝘮

For fucks sake Wendy. "My car broke down and you were closest" her cheeks were bright red. "Here come in" I stepped to the side. Wendy walked in and I closed the door behind us. "Smells good" she smiled slipping her shoes off.

"I can make you coffee if you want" I suggested she nodded following me. "Two plates?" She asked "family friend is staying with me" I said "oh have I met him before?" She asked taking the warm mug from my hands.

"Adam" Gwyneth walked into the kitchen. Wendy's eyes almost popped out of her head "oh hi" Wendy gulped looking at Gwyneth in her robe. "Who's this? I didn't know we were having guests" Gwyneth eyed me a smirk playing on her mouth.

"This is Gwyn, Wendy, Wendy, Gwyn" I leaned back on the counter letting this play out. "He never mentioned anyone coming to visit" Wendy looked up at me. Gwyneth leaned into me "we're very private" she giggled. "Oh- um im sure I can find a ride I'll go" Wendy placed the mug down. "Awh wish you could've stayed longer" Gwyn followed her to the door letting her out before slamming it shut.

She turned to me her hands on her hips. "You need to tell her that she's just a hook up" Gwyn shook her head. I broke out into a fit of laughter. "You're a good actor" I finally managed to speak. "It doesn't matter if I'm acting or not Adam, I always get what I want." She picked up the champagne filled glass gulping the rest down before walking out.
I'm going to fuck her so hard.

I shook my head from the thoughts before turning to clean the kitchen.

↟ ↟ ↟ ↟

We've been sitting around watching movies all day on the couch. Her phone started to ring so I glanced over, her face lit up and she smiled answering.

"GWYN BABY" girls squealed on the other end. "Hey" she laughed "how's weird forest man" one of the girls asked I raised my eyebrows "he's actually over there" she pointed the phone at me. "He's hot G" another girl said "he's old that what he is" Gwyneth laughed.

"You're so annoying" I threw a pillow at her. I walked into the kitchen leaving her to be on the phone with her girls. It's weird seeing this, a girl in my home. I'm growing to like it a little, she makes things a little more enjoyable.

Things like the shower last night. Hearing her dirty mouth make all those beautiful noises made my dick throb. I couldn't fall back asleep until she left the bathroom. Hearing her cum was amazing but I want to see her, I want to see how she slides her fingers in and out of herself. I want to see her naked and mid orgasm.

"Gwyn I'm gonna go shower" I said walking past her. I pulled my shirt off as I walked up the stairs feeling her eyes burn into my back.

↟ ↟ ↟ ↟

I sighed opening my eyes feeling warmth on my chest and stomach. I glanced over at the clock on my nightstand 1:54 AM. I looked down seeing Gwyneth in my bed. Our legs intertwined underneath the covers. I don't remember falling asleep like this.

Gwen's head rested on my arm. Just when I thought she was asleep she lifted her head and looked at me. "Why is your bed so big" she asked I laughed "I need my space" I told her "oh" she went to roll off of me but I pulled her back on. "I was talking about the bed" I whispered.

Gwyn laughed into my neck while I ran my hands over her back. She sat up sitting on my bulge and immediately jumped up "oh my god" she gasped "I'm sorry" we both said at the same time. "I'm just gonna..go back to my room uh- I'll see you for breakfast" she ran out of my room her cheeks flushed.

Fuck. I groaned sitting up looking down at my now hard dick bulging through my sweats. This is getting out of hand.