Chapter 5 Ash's POV

I took in a deep breath. Today was the quarter finals. Tomorrow, the semi finals. Then finally, the day after, the finals. Which, if everything happened as my sisters wanted it to, would be the day they took over the entire school. Yay them. Boo me. For one thing, ruling the world sounded so boring! I mean, really. My pet cat purred at my feet while I tried to brush my hair. Sonata poked her head into my room and sneezed.

"You need to get rid of that thing! I have allergies to it."

I groaned. "And I'm allergic to that plant you have in your room. Just don't come in. That would be great actually. I mean, you keep leaving taco crumbs in my room, then I have to vacuum them."

Sonata glared at me. "Mr. Pots is great! There's no way I'm getting rid of him!" She shouted.

"BOTH OF YOU GET ALONG OR SO HELP ME SHUT YOU ALL UP SO I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU!" Aria yelled from the kitchen.

"LIKE YOU GET ALONG WITH SONATA ANY BETTER THAN I DO!" I retorted.

"ALL THREE OF YOU SHUT YOUR DUMB MOUTHS!" Adagio screamed.

All three of us went quiet for a second. 

"Or maybe she meant herself and I can keep talking." Sonata said thoughtfully.

"As if. I'm way smarter than you." Aria replied. 

"You are so annoying!" Sonata told Aria.

"As if! You're literally the worst!" Aria hollered.

"You're proving my point, guys." I said drily.

"EVERYONE EXCEPT ME HAS NO RIGHT TO OPEN THEIR IDIOT MOUTHS UNLESS THEY WANT THEIR IDIOT SELVES TO BECOME EVEN MORE IDIOTIC!" Adagio screeched.

"I wonder how her voice stays perfect even though she shouts all the time." Sonata commented.

"Duh. She's a siren. Is your brain made of cotton floss?" Aria said.

I thought both their brains must be made of cotton floss if they were still talking even though Adagio told them not to. Sure enough, Adagio stuck her head out of her room and growled at them both. They shut up for five minutes before Aria complained about Sonata's homemade jam. 

"It is terrible." I admitted as I shut my door behind me. My cat, Snowy, left the room with me and sat down on the chair next to me when I tried to eat at the dining table. Eating human food doesn't fill me, but it does taste good. Unless it's Sonata's jam. Or Sonata's tacos. Sonata doesn't made food well in general, either burning it or just making it taste bad. "Neither of you know anything about jam!" Sonata argued.

 "For once, I actually agree with Aria; that jam tastes the worst." Adagio noted, trying to choose between four purple gloves that all looked the same. Sonata screeched when she saw Snowy and jumped on top of Aria, who dropped her and gave her a disgusted look. 

"Do not jump on me."

"GET THAT CAT OUT OF THE ROOM!" 

Snowy started purring and I stroked her. 

"SHE'S GOING TO HYPNOTIZE US INTO DOING WHATEVER SHE WANTS US TO DO!"

I raised one eyebrow at her. "Isn't that what we do?"

Aria waved the jam in Sonata's face. "I bet the Rainballoons- or whatever they are- make better jam!"

"No they don't!" Sonata argued. 

"Well Pinkie does like to bake things- she probably makes jam too."

I stopped talking about Pinkie when I realized that all three girls were staring at me. Oops