Ending 1

I stared up at the magic unicorn, surprised and shocked at the same time. It reared up and pointed it's horn at my sisters. My heart skipped a beat and I got ready to lunge forward and block the unicorn's path.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Sunset Shimmer asked.

I couldn't respond because I had already jumped to block the unicorn's path. The magic hit me with a deafening blast, and I fell down on the grass in front of the stage. My sisters sirens disappeared, and Adagio, Sonata, and Aria ran off stage to me. The Rainbooms arrived at the same time that my sisters did. Everything was turning so blurry and out of focus that I couldn't keep my eyes open, and I closed them for the last time, with my heart full of warmth and happiness. I had saved my sisters. I had saved the school and helped the Rainbooms. 

***

"YOU KILLED HER!" Adagio screeched.

 Sonata was sitting next to Ash's body, while Aria looked like she was ready to go on a rampage and attack the Rainbooms.

"I-I'm sorry. We didn't mean for any of this to happen." Twilight stuttered, looking nervous and upset at the same time.

"Ash was our friend." Sunset Shimmer added.

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU MEANT FOR IT TO HAPPEN! YOU HURT HER-NO KILLED HER! TO PROTECT THIS STUPID SCHOOL!" Adagio yelled.

For once, even Pinkie Pie looked sad. 

"You did it for this school. And I'll destroy this place if it's the last thing I do." Adagio growled.

"Um. Guys?" Fluttershy murmured.

"You can't destroy Canterlot High for no reason!" Rainbow Dash argued.

"Guys?" Fluttershy mumbled.

"MY SISTER ISN'T A GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU? I'LL SHOW YOU THEN!" Adagio yelled.

"Guys!" This was clearly Fluttershy's way of yelling, but nobody heard her.

"Um, y'all? Is it normal for Ash to move in her d...dea..." Applejack seemed unwilling to say the word.

Everyone stopped yelling and stared in surprise as a starry figure of Ash pulled herself up.

"Listen! You can't keep arguing like this. The more you argue, the more you let the darkness in. Alone and against each other, you'll just keep fighting forever. You'll never be happy. You're stronger together than alone. At least try it. Do it for me." Ash said. 

Her eyes were filled with hope and care for all the living people around her.

"Ash?..." Adagio asked.

"I'm sorry Adagio, but I'm dead now. Please listen. Just try to work together."

Ash's eyes shone for a minute, then she started to fade away.

"Wait!" All three sirens called out, but Ash had already disappeared.

Adagio sighed.

"We'll do it. If you will."

"...Okay."

1 year later.

Adagio and Rarity sat together discussing the best brands of gloves. Pinkie Pie, Sonata, and Fluttershy were playing a food game together. Aria was having an arm wrestle with Rainbow Dash. Sunset Shimmer was sitting writing in her book to Twilight.

"Dear Twilight.

Today I learned, that working together is always the best option, even when the people you're working with are people you never thought you'd even speak with. And hope is always alive, even in the darkest moments, and most lightless days, your friends will be there to support you. And even if you can't see them, they'll always be there for you, even if you can't quite see them."

A floating piece of ash drifted down on top of Sunset's notebook. She smiled, then took the piece of ash in her hand and looked down at it.

"Hey Sunset, we're all gathering for a group photo!" Rainbow Dash called.

Sunset jumped into the photo just in time, then peered at the results. Pinkie was eating a cupcake, Sonata was eating a taco, Aria was still arm wrestling with Rainbow Dash, and Rarity and Adagio were wearing very expensive looking gloves. Applejack was looking around in confusion. Sunset placed the piece of ash on the photo. It was perfect.