Chapter 7 Ash's POV

Rarity loved my room. 

"The color scheme is spectacular!"

"It does make a nice change from all the orange and purple in the house." Rainbow Dash admitted.

I shrugged. Adagio really did love orange. 

"I got you guys gifts." I blurted before I could forget. 

Everyone turned to stare at me. 

"Why would you do that?" Twilight asked.

"Incase my sisters offend you in any way." I said bluntly. 

I took some wrapped boxes from under my bed and held them out. 

"They don't bite." I added. 

Rainbow Dash took hers first and unwrapped it. 

"It's...a football."

She was trying to hide her disappointment. I took it from her and showed her a glowing black spot amongst the normal spots and tapped it. A glowing display pad hovered above the ball. It had options of different balls beneath it. 

"What does it do when I choose one of the balls?"

I shrugged, grinning.

"See for yourself." 

Rainbow Dash tapped the basketball icon and watched the ball morph into a basketball. 

"Awesome!"

Then Pinkie unwrapped hers.

"Okay, I know it looks like a cupcake, but after you eat it, don't eat the cherry and the cherry will grow into another cup cake with another cherry on top that will do the same thing again. It takes around ten seconds to grow back."

Pinkie ate the cupcake in one big bite and stared expectantly at the cherry. Ten seconds passed and it transformed with a small pop. 

"Twilight, I got you a book that tells you everything. I mean, the pages are blank, but if you ask it something, it answers your question. Don't ask it what it's favorite food is though. It might upset Spike. Actually, keep the book away from Spike."

Twilight looked confused. "Why?"

"I'll tell you why. I eat dogs." The book told her

Twilight screamed and dropped the book.

I laughed. "That was a prank. I told the book to do that."

Th book did its version of a nod. "Mhm."

Twilight cautiously picked up the book again.

"Oh Rarity, before you get disappointed, that dress is not what it looks like. Watch this."

I took the dress from her and pressed on the button on it's sleeve.

"Umm...transform into a red dress with beaded jewel sleeves and a sweetheart neckline."

The dress changed and Rarity gaped. I handed it back to her. 

"Applejack, this basket automatically picks apples for you and teleports them to wherever you want the apples to be. Sunset, that bracelet glows in the dark and turns purple when someone is mad at you and is nearby. It turns bright pink when someone nearby is hungry, blue when someone is sad, and green when someone is annoyed with you. Also, if someone is being sincere it turns white. Black when someone is phony. I only works on people you're friends with, or have talked to multiple times though. Fluttershy, I knew you were working at an animal shelter, so I got you this rabbit. It automatically hops like mad when an animal is hurt. It's also good for an alarm clock. Plus, it turns you invisible when you hug it."