Ending 2

I gasped up at the unicorn in horror. It was pointing its horn straight down at my sisters! I braced myself to jump in front of the unicorn's path.

"Wait! What are you doing?" Sunset Shimmer asked.

I hesitated, and the magic blasted down on the sirens. Everything cleared away, and I saw my sister's necklaces destroyed. They tried to sing, but people threw food at their terrible voices. All three of them ran off stage, and I winced, my heart hurting. The Rainbooms started celebrating, but I ran around the school to look for my siblings. When I didn't find them, I started to panic. I sent Adagio a message asking her where she was. After a minute, she read it but didn't respond. I sighed and finally found Adagio getting ready to leave in a van with Aria and Sonata.

"Where are you guys even going?" I asked.

Adagio turned to me. "Our future here is ruined,"

"Your fault." Aria interrupted, giving me a pointed look.

"Anyhow, we're going on a travel van. We'll just have to do vocal processing now that our powers are hurt."

"Your fault too." Sonata added.

"You can come with us, or you can stay behind with your so called 'friends'."

"Feel free to stay behind." Aria intervened.

"Stop that!" Adagio growled at Aria.

I started to feel a little uncomfortable and frowned.

"So? We don't have all night to sit here and let you decide."

I hugged my big sister, then took a step back.

"I'm sorry, but I still need to finish my school here, and I'm pretty sure Aria or Sonata don't want me here." I said.

"At least you got the hint." Aria muttered, earning a dirty look from Adagio.

"Okay. Stay in contact, don't get kidnapped again, don't you dare die-" Adagio started. I knew if I let her finish the list, she'd be up all night.

"I get the idea. I love you guys!" I called out as they drove away. I felt cold and hugged myself, then jumped a little when my phone dinged. I took it out, and looked down at the message from Adagio.

Love U 2 Lil Sis.