CH 4: Restart

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

"You can have this.." The woman said as she handed me the plushie.

"It's okay, it's okay! It is yours instead" I said as my English wasn't the greatest, but at least understandable.

"Wait, do I know you?" Asked Yuna pointing at the woman.

"Yuna, it's rude to point," I said before Yuna gasped.

"JI-YOO! KANG JI-YOO!" Yuna said as I quickly looked at the girl.

"H-how'd you know my name!" Ji-yoo said as she was startled.

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧

「Ryujin POV」
↳June 21st, 2023↝

Yuna just shouted Ji-yoo's name... It's rather embarrassing seeing how almost all of the people in here looked at Yuna...

"Lower down Yuna, people are already looking," I whispered to her as Yeji just stands here with the monkey plushie in her hand, frozen in place.

"Oh yeah! Sorry, my bad hehe," Yena said as we all returned our attention to a visibly confused Ji-yoo.

"H-how'd you know my name!?"

Ji-yoo's face was very much filled with fear and confusion.

After all a stranger just pointed and shouted her name AND last name...

"Ji-yoo!" Yeji said with a quieter tone as we all look at her.

Yeji's eyes were a mix of sadness and happiness, a sappy mood radiated from her.

Reuniting with a friend that you haven't seen nor talked to for over 5 years is quite the reunion.

"Wait a minute... Hwang Yeji!" Ji-yoo shouted as Yeji smiled the brightest I've ever seen her.

"H-hey—" Yeji couldn't even form her words probably as Ji-yoo cut her off.

"Can I get your autograph!?" Ji-yoo said with bright eyes.

...What? Why is a childhood friend of hers treating her as an idol? Is this a joke or a skit they used to do?

"W-what?"

Yeji's eyes were filled with horror. Presumably thinking that after five years, was it possible that they'd already forgotten her?

"I'm a fan of ITZY! I've been following you guys since I first heard Wannabe!" Ji-yoo said as I looked at the members.

Chaeryeong was just as confused as Yuna and Lia were.

However Yeji was filled with surprise and slightly betrayed, how could they just forget her?