CH 16: Sorry

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

"YN?! Where are you?!" Ji-eun shouted whilst rummaging throughout the entire household.

Pillows and furniture were moved around the place as Ji-eun frantically looked around the place.

Ji-eun was in visible distress, her hair almost standing up from the disappearance of YN.

She already texted Ji-yoo and Min-woo about it, but they didn't respond. Ji-eun swore that she had just seen them at their offices when she left to come here.

After reassessing the situation, she goes back into his room and notices that his crutches are gone.

"Don't tell me he went out! I'll find him!" Ji-eun cursed as she grabbed a snow jacket and went out.

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧

「3rd POV」
↳December 21st, 2023↝
─────────
ㄴYN's Dormㄱ

After a long day of substituting YN's work as the CEO, Ji-eun returns to the dorm.

"I'm home!" She said, not expecting any sort of response because it's been days since YN had been involved in that accident.

Ever since then, Ji-eun has avoided any sort of public transport, opting to either ride a bicycle or her own car, out of pure fear that something might happen once more.

Ji-eun enters her room and changes into a casual outfit.

After going through her collection of clothes, she chose a regular dark green sweater from Calvin Klein.

She exits her room and quickly prepares some food for herself and YN.

Even though YN ate liquids because of his condition, she still likes to make some for him and eat it herself, it's her way of taking care of YN whenever she has the time to do so.