CH 9: Rhapsody

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

"So when are we next meeting up? I'm free anytime, I don't know about you though..." I said as he put a finger on his chin and thought for a while.

"Next month? I still have to gather ideas for the stage and help around the hotel," He said as I sulked a bit at the time.

"Don't worry, I'll make up for the lost time," He said with a hand on my shoulder as I nodded.

"I expect it to be grand," I said as a joke as he chuckled.

───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────

YN POV
October 19th, 2023

Behind me is Ji-eun, on my left and right, however, are the project organizers along with the representatives on behalf of MAMA Awards

Before this, I asked the people to attend the meeting in meeting room no. 4. Seeing as the other meeting rooms are currently occupied.

"Okay, seeing as this event is one of a kind, does anyone have any ideas for a performance that will make the fans not regret attending the event?" I asked.

The organizers and MAMA representatives most likely already have answers for this type of question, I just wanted to see what their answers would be.

"A fan signing after the event could do wonders!" The organizers said enthusiastically.

"I decline to approve of that, a fan signing for an event of this scale is too common and can be held at any time by the companies of the group," I said.

Seeing as the organizers furrowed their eyebrows before lowering their heads, I could tell they weren't expecting my answer.

The MAMA representatives then spoke, "How about sticking to the individual group performances like we always do?"