CH 17: Dispatch

↪no formatting on the main story today cuz wattpad messed up my first draft and deleted it and i couldn't be bothered to redo it

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧
「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

Ji-yoo and Min-woo quickly sat next to Yeji and YN and joined in watching the drama as Ji-eun was on her phone, scrolling while eating.

"Yeji!" Ji-eun shouted with a shocked expression running right in front of them and kneeled.

"What?" Yeji asked as Ji-eun showed them the photo.

It was an article exposing YN and Yeji's relationship!

"You guys were found out!" Ji-eun said.

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧

「??? POV」
↳December 21st, 2023↝

I ran straight inside the building. I just got the best news ever that'll blow everyone in the industry away!

The ten-mile drive from my house to here is definitely gonna be worth it!

"Jeon! No running!"

"Yes sir!"

I slowed down a bit, instead speed-walking to my cubicle, I sat down, plugged my camera into my computer, and immediately started typing everything down.

Hwang Yeji was seen with someone who resembles Choi Yeonjun?!

This'll be an instant hit!

Let's rewind a bit, how did I get this conclusion?

.

.

.

「A Few Minutes Earlier」

.

.

.

I woke up in the middle of the night in my bedroom. I tried going back to sleep, but I was far from being sleepy.

I went to the kitchen, quickly whipped up some noodles, and chilled on my balcony.

It was a chill night, I lived in a small apartment near Serenity Park, quite the gem to be next to.

I work as a Dispatch photographer and article journalist. Most people would dislike me but we're just people hungry for money.