CH 6: Event Plans

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

I grab a cart and roam around the store, I get most of the stuff and went to check out and pay for all of it.

"That'll make a dent"

As I exit the store, a voice called out to me.

"YN? Is that you?" A feminine voice called out as YN looks at who it originated from and he sees that it was actually...

"Yeji?!"

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧

YN POV」
↳June 24th, 2023↝
「6:30 PM」

"Yeah, it's me!" Yeji said as she smiled.

"I- uhm- uhh..."

"Cat got your tongue? Didn't expect me to be at your closest store now, do you?" Yeji said as she stood up she smiled and I chuckled.

"Y-yeah..." I say as Yeji took notice of the amount of stuff I had.

"That's a lot of stuff, your guys' place is not super far right?" She asked concerned.

"Just a 20-minute walk," I replied as she nodded and sat back down at the curb.

"You're not going home?" I asked her as she shook her head.

"It's still really early,"

I tilted my head as I looked at my phone, "Yeah, the sun still hasn't set," I said as I sat next to Yeji.

"How about you? Can't imagine you bringing all of that bags home if you're really far away,"

Yeji looked at me as she replied, "I go by bike, it's ride there locked,"

She pointed to a Japanese bike with a small box attached to the back.

"Never knew a box that size could fit there, you should still be careful 'cause that is top-heavy for sure," I said to her concerned as she nodded.

"Ryujin almost fell once trying to ride it with bags on the box, I'm used to it now,"

"Well that's good to know," I said as I leaned back with my hands behind me.

I looked at the sky and saw that the blue sky was turning orange.

"Look at the sunset!" I said as I stood up Yeji followed and chuckled.