CH 24: Future Wishes

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

I knocked thrice, the door slightly creaked open.

"Oh there we go," I said as I opened the door but saw no one there.

The lights were kept on, the TV was still running, but the windows was wide open.

"What the fuck...?" I said as I looked around, but still no sign of the guys.

"YN... What's this?" Yeji said, as her eyes wide open, she grabbed a piece of paper on the counter and gave it to me.

"We kidnapped your friends! Come meet me at your hotel!"

"WHAT?!" Yeji and I screamed.

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧
just realized there's a difference in the use of quotation marks compared to last time! fyi it's bcs i use google docs to write and it automatically puts it as "...")

「YN POV」
↳June 5th, 2024↝
「4:30 PM」
─────────
ㄴYN's Dormㄱ

The two of us stood there in the middle of our once lively living room. The once filled with laughter from the three idiots couldn't be heard.

Yeji was pacing back and forth, her hands ruffling through her hair as she faced me.

"We have to call the police!" Yeji said, her face absolutely filled with horror.

"No! It'll only escalate the problem, we must find them ourselves." I said with composure.

"But are you sure? What if that person is deliberately TRYING to get us over to them so they can exploit us!" Yeji exclaimed.

"...That could be possible," I said.

Silence filled the room, but not either one of us dared to speak, but both of us knew we had to take action.

"There's no time, we have to go to the hotel. Now!" I said.

Yeji was hesitant, but she agreed nevertheless.

Going back outside and rode away in our bikes, we made our quickest and safest route to the hotel.

Passing through the mild traffic like an alleycat on the loose, our road bikes are just barely able to make it to the hotel in one piece.

─────────
ㄴKing Kangs' Hotelㄱ

We locked our bikes on the bike rack that I just recently added, we looked at the entrance and it seemed like everything was fine.