CH 10: Assistant Ji-eun

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

"In total honesty, I earned some newer and better memories," YN said as Yeji smiled.

"Whatcha smiling for?" YN asked her as she shook her head.

"Nothing, just grateful to have you as a friend," She said.

"Well, I'm glad you approached me in my street performance!" YN said with a laugh as Yeji followed.

"That felt like ages now," Yeji as YN nodded.

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧

「YN POV」
↳October 31st, 2016↝

School.

It's the one place where people can either love or hate to arrive, and for me?

It's almost guaranteed the second answer.

"You!" A feminine voice called out to me.

"Yo! Wassap leader," I said in my seat looking up to the face of Lee Ji-eun.

Lee Ji-eun was a quiet type, always at the front of the class, taking notes.

And for that reason, Ji-eun was most of the time alone. Truthfully speaking, Ji-eun did have friends, from another school that is.

"Don't 'Wassap leader' me, the teacher paired me with you. Just listen and do what I say and we can finish this as fast as possible," She said.

I furrowed my eyebrows a bit, I was not expecting an attitude for a simple greeting.

"Well ain't you rude," I whispered.

Ji-eun suddenly looked at me with angry eyes, "Rude?! It's true that I am but it doesn't give you the right to say it!"

"Calm down!" I said as Ji-eun sighed heavily before taking the seat next to mine.

"Fucking hell, the name's Ji-eun," She said grumpily taking the piece of paper in front of mine.

"I know, but why are you taking my paper?" I ask her.

"We need to plan out our project," She said.

"O-okay... I'm YN," I said.

It was quite awkward after I replied with an 'Okay' So might as well mirror her and introduce myself.

"I know," She plainly replied.

"Didn't realize I'd have a hot head of a leader," I thought.

.

.