CH 15: I Love You So Much

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

"I hope he'll be alright," I said stepping out of the doors of the hospital with Yeji following me behind.

Yeji looked at me and said, "YN always has his own way of escaping bad situations, he will find a way to live as well,"

"You're exactly like him, you know that?" I told her.

She became flustered at this, "Y-you think? How so?" She said.

"You have the same optimistic mindset he has, and even some of his mannerisms," I said as Yeji just smiled.

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧

↪p.s. I didn't proofread this chapter, but after the 19th chapter I will be improving all of the 1st-19th chapter's readability, i.e. grammar, spelling, tags, etc. Anyways, hope y'all enjoy today's chapter!

「YN POV」
↳??? ??, ????↝

"Ouch, fuck!" I shouted as I looked around.

A black void filled the "room" I was in. I stood up and moved my legs to wherever it took them.

The more I walked around, the more I felt like I wasn't moving.

"This isn't going anywhere," I said as I readied myself. I loaded my legs, then engaged into a full-on sprint.

Towards the imaginable horizon, the spot where it should have separated the ground from the sky, I ran and ran, then I tripped.

I closed my eyes in anticipation but as I opened my eyes, I was floating...?

The black void I was in were nowhere present, instead replaced with the blue skies and bustling streets, and these buildings... 

This place is...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.