CH 5: Reunite

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

"You three are tasked to manage the building. You, Kang YN, are also tasked to host an event for its 100th anniversary."

"Construction will end as early as two days, so we can prepare a flight for you tomorrow."

"Can I expect good results from you three for this project?" He said as he reclined slightly on his chair.

"Yes sir!"

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧

「YN POV」
↳June 22nd, 2023↝
「1:00 PM」

We just arrived at JFK International Airport in New York, and Father already booked us a flight to Incheon Airport at 2:00 PM, so we still have about an hour's worth of time to explore and get stuff in the airport.

Ji-yoo and I stuck to each other while Min-woo wanted to stay at the various food courts and restaurants available.

"Hey Ji-yoo, wanna get souvenirs?" I asked her as she gave me a confused look.

"Souvenirs? It's not like we'll be there forever," She said.

"Doesn't mean it can't feel like forever, Father intends to make us stay there for at least two to three decades,"

"That's if we don't want to stay anymore," Ji-yoo said as I chuckled.

"Now who's the one that wants to stay there forever huh?" I said as Ji-yoo laughed and slapped my shoulder.

We looked around the souvenir shop and saw various mini replicas and keychains of the Statue of Liberty so we took a couple of those, and also about a dozen fridge magnets... I don't exactly know why Ji-yoo wanted those but sure I guess?

Our basket includes a little bit of everything, a couple of replicas of the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building, keychains of those, and t-shirts that read "I ♡ NYC" Although cringy for Ji-yoo, I found them pretty nice to add to our wardrobe.

"Never expected you to go full foreigner outfit to a place we grew up in," Ji-yoo said as we walked out of the store with her hand in her hair.

"What's wrong with loving NYC?" I innocently ask as Ji-yoo sighed.

"Wanna grab a bite?" Ji-yoo asked as I nodded.

We went to the nearest shake shack to see that Min-woo already was at the back of the line.

"Maybe slip in our order as well? We'll pay," I asked him as he jumped a little.

Ji-yoo laughs at this as Min-woo replies shyly, "Before you surprised me, yeah sure, give me it,"