CH 13: The Battle of Hearts

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

"This park has something that other parks don't offer, a place of tranquility. This place is a sanctuary for the animals at night, and a den for the people in the morning," Yeji said.

Yeji added, "So YN, are you willing to make this park, into our own little secret?" She smirked.

"Hell yeah,"

Yeji grinned widely as she held her hand up and I did so too, resulting in a loud high-five.

"YN and Yeddeong! Together Forever!"

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧

「YN POV」
↳December 16th, 2023↝

Yeji and ITZY just went to the Philippines for the Asian Artist Awards two days ago, it was a short separation from Yeji, but it was still for the better of her career.

When she came back, she showed me various pictures and clips of the event itself, along with a lot of pictures from MIDZY.

Really warmed my heart to see her interact with MIDZY so lovely, especially because I'm a MIDZY as well.

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧

Yeji and I are currently at a local grocery store near Serenity Park.

Serenity Park and this grocery store are right between my dorm and Yeji's dorm, so we'd usually go do our grocery shopping together, sometimes even coincidentally!

Yeji and I shared a pushcart as we picked out various items on the shelves and put them in.

"Do you think Yuna would be needing some Honey Butter Chips?" Yeji asked me showing a bag of the chips.

"Better safe than sorry," I said as I shrugged my arms and she put the chips on the cart.

We walked around a bit more and grabbed a couple of stuff before an old woman approached me.

"Hello.. Do you perhaps know where are the vegetable section?" The older woman asked me as Yeji and I looked at her.

"It's right around that corner, once you get there, take a left," I said pointing as the older woman nodded.

"Thank you, young man, both of you make a great couple!" She said which made both of us blush.

"I- I- Uhm-" I stuttered not making out a single word due to my flustered emotions.