CH 12: Love's Struggle

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

"Are we going back to normal? Like we'd lose contact -"

"Don't say that, I would never - and I mean - never EVER! gonna leave you. I've been meaning to say this to you, YN. But you are the single most important person that I've ever met in my whole life, you've supported and comforted me so much more than you'd ever think,

So don't think that I would leave you after this event of yours," Yeji said with a reassuring smile as I flashed one back.

Yeji then added, "Just like you said... YN and Yeji! Together Forever!"

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧

「YN POV」
↳December 9th, 2023↝

November 29th and the 30th.

The most eventful event ever held by the Kang Hotels and one of my most important lessons.

Ever since that day, I've grown closer and closer to the two women that have been supporting and caring for me.

Who are they?

No one else, but Hwang Yeji and Lee Ji-eun.

Yeddeong was always trying to fit time in for us whenever she had the chance, I find it quite cute that the week after the event she always gave little gifts in little boxes and packaged them to ship here at our dorm.

Ji-eun however, as fierce and possessive she was of me, she'd always take the stamping or signing of the paperwork I had left at the hotel whenever she had free time.

Makes sense for someone that requires work validity.

Now, enough recapping, what am I doing now?

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

Ji-eun's taken the paperwork I was going to bore myself to death too, Ji-eun and Min-woo are doing their stuff, and Yeji is practicing and is figuring out their stuff for the comeback for the next year.

So I'm left in the dorm, sitting on the couch, staring at an empty space.

After a while, I took notice that a small portion of the TV's table was littered with dust, so I got an idea.

Let's clean this hellhole!

.

.

.

.

.

The living room was finished and sparkling, next was my room.