CH 11.5: Author's Note

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧

Dear Readers,

hellooo

first of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SMMM!!!

and now

back to business

Thank you for continuing to read, support, vote, and enjoy my book!

We are 1.14k reads and 100 votes right now, and for me, I didn't even EXPECT to reach this goal this early.

So honestly, thank you much ^^

Now, the hotel arc is over, in the last author's note, it was supposed to be until CH15, but a change in the storyline occured, and the event was changed.

In the next arc, codenamed;
「The Love Triangle Arc」

This arc will be exploring and determining the winner of YN's heart.

With the appearance of Ji-eun and Yeji, this certainly gives an insight into YN's feelings and decisions for his heart!

This arc contains 4.5 chapters, CH12-CH15 and the first half of CH16.

This arc will be focused the trio, Ji-eun, Yeji, and YN.

Although, there will additional characters like the Kang Family, and - of course - Ji-yoo and Min-woo.

Though for Ji-yoo and Min-woo, they won't be as involved as they are busy with the hotel work.

Hence, we can expect YN and Ji-eun to be away from the hotel this time.

So enough spoilers and hope you enjoy the next arc!

Final sneak peak!

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧

CH12: Love's Struggle

CH13: The Battle of Hearts

}───────── {

CH16: I'm Sorry

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧

Okay, that'll be it, and I hope you enjoy the second to the last arc of this book.

Love y'all and hope to see you at the next arc!

Your Author,
─ ⋆⋅⋆ ─↴
CVinGy / Vryan