CH 5.5: Author's Note

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧

Dear, Readers,

Welcome to chapter 5.5!

First of all, I would like to formally thank all of you for enjoying and voting on my stories so far!

I honestly didn't expect to get much recognition for this one and my upcoming Minji book, but I'm eternally grateful for all of it. ♡

The reason that I'm making this author's note is to inform all of you for the "Phase 2" of this book.

Phase 1 was essentially to make the readers catch up to the story at hand; the Prologue Phase.

Phase 2 will be the main bulk of the story, stretching over 9 chapters of plot and drama.

I currently have CH 6 & CH 7 planned out, but CH 8-15 still needs more of my imagination to shine.

Phase 2 will cover the "Hotel Arc," We're going to be more inside the hotel than outside; regarding the 'event' that'll be revealed in the next chapter, but that doesn't mean we won't be going outside!

Nonono, there will also be development for characters especially YN & Yeji, also no more OCs will be added!

↪Kang Ji-yoo
↪Kang Min-woo
↪Lee Ji-eun

Those will be the main cast along with YN and Yeji in this arc.

Now for a bit of a heads up for CH 6 & CH 7!

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧

CH 6: Event Plans

"So, the stage, how big do you want it?"

"Able to fit groups of large numbers; like Twice or Seventeen,"

ㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱ

CH 7: Invitation Sucess

"Sir YN, we've gotten a confirmation email that they'll attend,"

"Who will?"

"JYP, YG, Starship, and HYBE,"

"Very well, November will be an interesting month."

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧

With all of that being said, the chapters are still in development and the timing might be a bit off,

Starting now, the chapters will span from June 23rd 2023 into Late November or Early December 2023

So expect that the future will be made up! But I've added and researched events to be as realistic as possible!

That'll be all and I hope you enjoy the main part of the story!

Your Author,
─ ⋆⋅⋆ ─↴
CVinGy / Vryan