CH 19: H. Jeon

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

YN and Yeji finally gets accepted to work in the main building at Dispatch!

"WHAT?!" Yeji and YN exclaimed as they looked at each other.

"LET'S GOO!!!" YN said as YN quickly embraced Yeji as both of them held each other tight.

"This is one step closer to H. Jeon!" YN said as Yeji chuckled and cheered as well.

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧

↪why was i gone for 10 days? check the msg at the end :>

「YN POV」
↳December 25th, 2023↝
─────────
ㄴYN's Dormㄱ

I woke up to the feeling of Yeji's arms wrapped around my torso.

Last night, we just had the greatest news possible! We finally have a chance to find whoever H. Jeon actually is.

The main building is composed of all the important people within Dispatch, and the newbie building is just filled with rookies. In the main building, all of the greatest, oldest, and possibly worst are at.

Thankfully for me, my leg has been better since yesterday, so I was way more comfortable walking without a crutch now. But that didn't eliminate all the pain from my legs, there's still some lingering pain, but not as much as last time.

I twisted my body to face Yeji. The closed eyes, resting peacefully near me. The person that I love the most...

She's so perfect.

Her closed eyes, peacefully in a state of sleepiness. Even if her eyes were closed, she is still as beautiful as whenever she's awake.

Her sharp, yet adorable nose, a nose that once had a mole, now nonexistent. Her nose always has a soft side whenever I bumped hers with mine.

My eyes lingered to her lips, her soft, red lips. It had a slight taste of chapstick whenever I would peck her. We never had a makeout session before, but I would be planning on it.

I moved my face closer to hers, puckering my lips as I kissed her slowly.

My lips and hers collided with her body slightly twitching. When I was kissing her, she suddenly kissed me back as I opened my eyes and looked at her eyes.

She smiled as she returned the kiss and deepened it. Yeji then closed her eyes and moved her body on top of mine. Putting her hips on top of my stomach.