CHAPTER 5

I gazed around the extremely large grey painted living room that has a very high ceiling that no any tall human being can reach it , on the high ceiling held a large group of structured glass bulbs that provides a very strong white light all over the living room .

" Where's the young boss ? " The gateman asked the old woman as he walked further into the living room .
"He just went upstairs , I'll go and call him " The old woman said as she escape towards the long stairs.

I continued to look around the decorated living room , the large round grey cushions stood out more than the two white ones by the side . The big rounded grey table fits the decorative standards of the living room including the large grey curtains . I was so engrossed in looking around the luxurious room that I almost lost a step .

" Be careful, young boss wouldn't like to hear any falling sound around this quite room . " The gateman said to me to which I nodded . I stood beside the grey cushion not wanting to sit without being told to .

I was deeply staring at the tiled floor when I heard footsteps sound , it sounded so swift and business-like that I just had to turn towards its source .

The man that appeared from the area resemble the little girl I saw just some minutes ago . I knew instantly that the man is the so - called young boss that the gateman was talking about .

His hazel eyes only visioned some specific part that he wants to look at and at first , of course those eyes didn't come even close to my area , it was only settled on the gateman's area , the young boss has a very light skin shade , a very light one just like the little girl I saw , it's clear that even the young boss looks like Zakir .

His cloth are obviously of high standards , the suit looks so luxurious unlike the one the chubby principal of the secondary school I graduated from used to wear , the young boss's suit can probably buy our Maiduguri home .

There's something about the way all of them look like non-Nigerians that caught my attention , they must be related to some non-Nigerian .They're definitely half-breed , I'm sure of it .

" Young boss , I did as you said ." The gateman said to the young boss who is standing in front of the gateman dominating him with his tall height and sharp jawline .

"Then what are you suppose to do ? " I heard the young boss asked as his eyes boringly stared at the gateman making some of his curly hair to fall on his forehead .

" Go back to the gate . " The gateman proudly responded as if he had just answered a hard question in who-wants-to-be-a-billionaire.

" Then leave . " The young boss said to the gateman who quickly jogged outside the living room .

_______
Q : What's your best story app ?