CHAPTER 22

The next few days passed on normally with the young boss getting busier and my work increasing as more maids get sacked leaving their old responsibilities on me .

I think the young boss find fantasy in seeing how the maids fall to his feet after being sacked pleading for him to take them back . Who knows ? Maybe I'll be the next one to get sacked .

Just two days ago , the maid that normally dust the rooms upstairs got sacked leaving me with the responsibility of dusting the nine rooms upstairs including the young boss's magnificent room .

"Bye ! " Inaya shouted and hopped into the School bus still waving her right hand at me smilingly .

I silently waved back and dropped my hand after the school bus has driven away . I turned around and walked back into the house using my hand to hold the edge of my peach gown as it's too long for me .

I easily found my way back into the major living room internally preparing myself for the work which is to dust those rooms .

I walked to the store room that's just beside the kitchen and carried a neat towel before making a foamy antiseptic water which I'll be using to dust the rooms .

As I stepped out of the store room , I met Muniba , a maid that's free most of the time as her own work is just to take food to the gateman .

"Hey Muniba ! Please can you help me to dust the rooms together ? " I asked hoping that she won't reject my plea as dusting all those rooms is a lot of stress .

"Yeah sure . " She replied making me to form a short smile that also made her to smile back . I would have laughed at how her upper teeth are almost empty due to old age yet I forced myself to resist the incoming laughter .

I waited for Muniba to also get a towel before we both made our way upstairs to dust . Climbing the long stairs is another work , by the time we reached the end of the stairs , my leg was already aching .

"But I won't dust the young boss's room . " Muniba said to me as a condition. I was not surprised to hear her say that . most of the maids here are scared of him at the same time scared of messing up his room , scared of not dusting it well .

I didn't see her fault though , the young boss's room is the largest room with a lot of furnitures which I don't really care to open and clean it well . And I just had to accept her condition so I nodded my head assuringly.

"I'll dust the other eight rooms while you dust his room . " She said to me . Now don't think this is a relief as it does not make any difference.

Dusting the young boss's room is like dusting ten rooms at a time , believe me I'm not exaggerating it . I always get a back pain after dusting the luxurious large room even though I don't care to open and dust all the furnitures well but I guess I will today .

"Thank you. " I said to Muniba before turning to a left corner , I walked around the long hallway with a pure white painted walls and an effective lightning system .

I remember clearly that taking a right turn will lead me directly to the door of his room and that's what I did next . I stood directly in front of the double sized white door that has a strongly coated metallic door handle . I knew he wouldn't be in his room by now so I was not nervous at all .

I would not even have decided to enter if the young boss was inside , I definitely wouldn't have , definitely not .

I removed my slippers and dropped the medium sized bucket on the tiles floor so as I'll be able to use my right hand to open the door , I carried the bucket after opening the door and entered inside.

The extremely ventilated air of the large room welcomed me as I look around the white painted walls of the room . There's a balcony at the far end of the room that has a translucent door .

Just by my right , there's a shoe rack with different type of shoes mainly with the color 'black' . And next to it stood a long wardrobe , a white colored one that's already always clean . The room's toilet is by the right side of its wall though I've never entered it as it's limited for me .

Not to forget the extremely soft white fluffy carpet under my barefoot that feels extremely soft and comfy . I find it very weird for some one to have a coffee machine in their room at the young boss does have one , that too in his room .

What I love about his room is the wide white bed that has some grim golden designs by the side and the major supportive board . It just looks so peaceful with the color of purity , white.

I walked to the shoe rack to start my work deciding to dust the bed side drawers last but just thinking about how to finish dusting the furnitures in this room makes me sick . I just wish the former maid was still here to do her work but now all the responsibilities are in the poor me.

__________
Author : thanks for reading MIGRATION.
Pls check out my other stories.
🤍🤎🤍