CHAPTER 10

I was pulled out of my running thoughts when Habiba answered me .

"It's his mother's name . " Habiba said to me sounding pleased .
My smile disappeared as my lips form a straight line , I don't want to have anything in common between me and the young boss's family , not even a name .

"What's is the young boss's name then ? . " I curiously asked wondering what his real name will sound like . Maybe as tough as he is ? Or maybe as handsome as his face ? Or maybe his name will sound so sharp just like his anger .

"I don't know.. " Habiba said as a reply yet her reply didn't satisfy my curiosity. She has obviously been here for a long time , then how can she say she doesn't know .

" How so ? " I inquired inquisitively, definitely someone has to know something about his name , it's obviously known by someone , right ? I'm so more than confused right now , his name is not known ?

Habiba stretched her short legs and stepped down from her bed , she walked to the red socket and tapped it turning it on and at the same time making me to realize that it's the socket for the air conditioner as it started functioning immediately after the socket has been tapped .

She came back and composed herself on the bed before she answered . "None of us know his real name , only his family members and his business partners do , but as maids we don't know his name . "

Unbelievable ! I mean a name should not be something so private like this , no wonder he didn't even care to ask for my name .

"Good luck on your work tomorrow beauty queen . " I heard Habiba said to me , it sounded like she really mean it , Momma always used to wish me luck before I start any exams when I was in secondary school .

I disregarded the 'beauty queen ' she said and gave my reply sincerely. "Thank you . " This was the best reply I could give supplementing it with a smile .

Right at this moment, I heard the adhaan for the call of prayer making me to realize how much time has passed , my mouth went shut waiting to the calm of prayer to end and as it ended , Habiba spoke
"That's the adhaan for the very last prayer for the day . " She said as she rose up from her bed making me to also stand up from the stool .

"Which room should I enter again..? " I quickly asked before Habiba entered the toilet probably to perform an ablution.

She pointed at the middle door and replied "the owner of the room is dead , you can use it . "

My mind suddenly became alerted yet before o could protest Habiba has already entered the toilet leaving me with a final option which is to enter .

To enter the room of a dead person . Don't get me wrong , I know I will also die one day but to be living in a dead person's room... I'm not that confident .
I inhaled oxygen and exhaled carbon dioxide before opening the black door to the room , I quickly tap on the white socket when I entered which made the room to be lit in white light .

It has a neutral scent , not good and not bad , just neutral . I wandered my gaze across the room seeing as it's just like Habiba's room , the same carpet , wardrobe and bed . Everything is the same .

I walked towards the bed warily , it was only when I saw that l was alone that I removed my long maroon hijab .

_______
Q : What's your best animated movie ?
Mannn i don't even know what mine is ....