CHAPTER 26

Not only did my fear arise but my heartbeat increased, my pupils dilated on its own preparing me for the next action. I would have turned to run but remembering that they're two bodyguards by the stairs made me to dismiss the idea. It'll be pointless to run, they'll catch me anyways. Now even if it's death, then I've to face it. With believe and courage.

"Wahab carry that gun and finish her ! " Abdullah said as he got up from the south probably to show how serious he is.

I turned to look at Wahab, he's still stayed in a fixed position not looking like he's ready to move.

"Wahab when did you become so weak ? Get up and shoot her ! " Abdullah said while pointing at the black pistol .

The young boss got up and reached out for the gun as he held it on his hand . Yet he didn't shoot me, he was looking at me with the same pitiful emotion in his face. He's pitying an immigrant like me.

Abdullah hit his fist in the table and said "Wahab. Finish her or I will finish you. " I thought the father was just saying it but I was proven wrong when Abdullah carried one of the guns on his hand and repeated "Wahab. finish her. Or I will finish you. "

The young boss didn't move believing deeply in his heart that his father can not kill him, he simply held the pistol on his hand.

I shut my eyes tightly when I heard a sound of an armor being fired yet the pain wasn't in my body. I felt nothing, I've always hated this sound, it's like a burning hot water has been poured into my ears, it brings back a lot of unpleasant memories. The time that Momma got shot...

I opened my eyes to see an unexpected situation, really unexpected. Indeed an armor got fired, not at me, not at Abdullah, but at the young boss's right leg. His father shot his leg!

Abdullah released a low hiss and threw the gun in the flor before turning to the exit direction, but he didn't leave straight ahead, he said something to me before leaving. Something that confused me.

"Stay away from my son. " Abdullah said to me while pointing at Wahab that's seated wincing in pain as red droplets of blood starts drop from his injured leg and I could see the hole the bullet made in his leg .

The young boss normally doesn't feel anything on his skin but this is an internal injury, a bullet pierced into his leg , it's internal so of course he could feel the unbearable pain.

I wanted to go and help the going boss as the good girl I am but with his father standing in front of me now, I knew I couldn't move till he shift, so I decided to reply him quick so that he can leave.

"There's nothing between me and your son sir." I replied trying my best not to sound sarcastic to this man that didn't even hesitate to shot his own son.

Abdullah scoffed a bit and continued to speak "My son has never disrespected me before, but today he did, because of a mere maid ! A mere immigrant like you. "

His reply made me to form a displeasing frown, no matter how hard I dislike the young boss, I definitely prefer him over his father. At least he have never called me a 'mere immigrant.'

I wanted to reply him in the most courageous way possible, but now I need him to leave so that I can help the young boss seeing as he's profusely bleeding. At least I still have some humanity.

"Right now it's just one of his leg that I shot, but if you don't stay away from him, I'll shoot both of his legs in such a way that he'll never walk again." I heard Abdullah said to me which I'm sure the young boss didn't hear as he's busy dealing with his pain.

"You're teaching my son how to love and I don't like it. It will only make him weak. " He said making me even more confused.

"You said you'll shoot him, and you think he'll not shoot you back ? " I questioned because the time Abdullah shot the young boss, the young boss to had a gun on his hand, he could have fired at his father if he wanted to yet he did nothing as such. He loves his father this much ? He has a wired way of showing his love for his father. But which type of love is this ? I mean he shot the sun yet the son did nothing at all.

I heard Abdullah chuckled a bit, a hoarse chuckle "he's my son, I raised him, he'll never harm me ! " This was the last thing he said before storming out of the living room.

I've been meeting different personalities in this house, first it was the young boss quiet and bold personality, followed by a lesbian old woman's personality and now it's a merciless father's personality. But unfortunately, I'm the type that always find goodness in personalities, there has to be something good in Abdullah. If not, how can a father be this wicked to such a handsome son like the young boss.

I quickly shook away my thought and ran to the young boss's side, but as I stretched my hand to help him up, I remembered Abdullah's warning '.....but if you don't stay away from him, I'll shoot both of his legs...'

I ran out of the living room to Amina's room, I know she can be of some help at this moment, while I have been warned to stay away from him, I'm sure there'll be no problem if his cousin help him up instead not a mere maid like me.

"Amina, Wahab has been shot ! " I shouted as soon as I entered the wide room that has everything in the color 'purple'.

________________________________
Vote
Share
Comment
Other stories : HEART SHADES, SEE.