Chapter 14

"Wassup dudes I'm Kian" "and I'm Jc and this is our lovely friend Avery" "hey" I said with a little wave "so today we're doing the how well do you know me challenge I will be asking Avery and Jc questions about me and whoever gets it wrong or answers last will get whipped cream to the face " Kian informed the camera "we both have buzzers too so we can tell who answered first" Jc said. We were sat in the seating area of the RV all on beanbag chairs and we had 5 bottles of whipped cream and a pile of paper plates lined up at our feet. "first question is ... When is my birthday" *beep**buzz* I sounded my buzzer first "September 2nd" I answered quickly and confidently "yup" Kian answered I grabbed a paper plate and the bottle of whipped cream and piled it up high then smacked it in Jcs face "that's for doing it to me this morning" I said and then put some in my hand and hit his cheek "and that's for me winning this round" i said laughing. "ow, bitch that hhhuuurrrtttt you hit strong" Jc complained "your welcome let's move on" I said and then we carried on the video in the end Jc won but only by one point he got 5 and I got 4 and none of us got 1 question I had a really fun time shooting the video I should get into doing YouTube maybe. Not right now though. Earlier on we had made the pit stop and signed the contracts were going to every state and I can't wait for what's to come!

We arrived in Nevada not long ago but we were traveling a while longer and staying in a caravan park and then we have to meet Rick in the morning. All of the management and people like that had also rented an RV to travel in and follow us.

Me and the boys then sat at the table and chairs Jc in front of me and Kian to my side and we decided to feast on Oreos and popcorn. Our diets amazing. I only ate 1 Oreo and a few pieces of popcorn but I'm getting there. Kian's helped me so much and I couldn't be more thankful. Jc then got a text from our tour manager Rick Darlton "guys listen up I've just got a message off of Rick it says 'hi Jc, Kian and Avery. You have been asked to join the group Magcon (I know they're not together anymore! I want them to reunite so bad but I know they are all off doing their own things. Anyways back to the story) on your road trip, you will still be going all around the USA and maybe more you won't be part of Magcon but will be special guests on the tour. You will still be on your RV Magcon will also be in their own tour bus. Also maybe it would be good if you three came up with a name possibly?'" Jc read. "Who's in Magcon?" I asked Jc and Kian wondering if they knew. "Uh I'm not sure one minute let me check" Jc said. In less than a minute later his face dropped "uh it says: Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Shawn Mendes, Aaron Carpenter, Carter Reynolds, Matthew Espinosa and Taylor Caniff" Jc read out. I looked at Kian tears brimming my eyes "I don't think I can do this we came on this trip to get away from them" I said to Kian my chest started to feel like a weight was pressing down heavily on it. "It's okay we will tell them we won't go on tour with them" Kian said pulling me into a hug rubbing my back in a circular motion.

Jc tapped on the ring button beside Ricks name and put it on loud speaker for us to hear too. "Jc, hello! How are you?" Rick chirped. "Hey Rick I'm good thanks. But Me, Kian and Avery decided that we don't want to go on tour with Magcon." Jc said "Oh, Jc sorry if you misunderstood or I confused you but you have to go on the tour its part of your contract that you signed. We can put you on any tour while your part of our one year contract, sorry but you signed it. Sorry I have to go now but send my regards to Avery and Kian." Rick said sorrowfully and hung up. "Oh brilliant!" I said sarcasm seeping through my voice. "I'm gonna head to bed night guys." I said smiling "night" Kian and Jc both said in unison. I went to the bedroom and lay down on the double king sized bed it had to be big because three of us were going to be sharing this bed. Oh the joys of sharing a bed with two noisy super hyper boys. Note the sarcasm. I quickly got changed into my pyjamas and got into the super comfy bed. I checked my Twitter and i had gained a few hundred followers ever since the video earlier. It was posted not long before the whole Magcon situation and my phone had gone crazy. I put my phone on the bedside table and left it to charge overnight.