Chapter 2: The Mystery Man

As paige Stares at the screen, sasha Knock's and enters she with a silver tray and places on the table with a Small Brown box. paige sit in her lavice silk chair her Eyes glaze over to the box, as Sasha begins to Pours the wine she sutterly stares at paige, paige Look over to sasha and ask her to stop pour and close the door.

swiftly sasha does as she told, she goes back to pour "Sasha Darling i Can see from you face that their something you want to share,So please " she gestured to the seat opposite her. Sasha sit but pause before she replies. 

"did you have to be so harsh to that scumbag after all he was a weak lowife no previous crimes." 

"hmm you might be right but as you know if i wanna keep my fathers name i have to not only live up to his standards but prove that a woman can be powerful too, if i let him of it would come a crossed as weak." isabel said softly

Sasha and paige share a glance ,Isabelle cuts the Silent by change the topic "Sasha i need you to come with me to upcoming event. Please make arrangement to keep it to just us oh and with minimal Interruptions." Sasha didn't ask no more and got up smiled and polite excused herself. 

She look back a the text, Driven by a mix of curiosity and a desire to assert her dominance, paige decided to respond without mentioning the plus one. 

[who are you? ]

*Ding*

[Glad to see you got my text]

*Ding*

[Fine I'll meet you, what time and where do i need to go]

*Ding*

[8pm,  2 weeks from now, i've pinned the  drop point get out and walk from their]

paige leave it on read and began to sip the wind while staring out the window once more.

                                                                            * 2 week later*

pg 5